Anthony Smith on the post and pre fight shows.

wow, i thought he was terrible at commentating. guess I'm in the minority in this regard.

wow, i thought he was terrible at commentating. guess I'm in the minority in this regard.

Why? Totally fine of course but just wondering why with all the things we've mentioned/noticed on it, it's quite refreshing I reckon :)

Yeah I've really enjoyed him, I just hope that if he does stay there and do this more often people don't start turning on him as we see that quite often for some reason but he has been really good and like we say it's early days too so you can't knock him really :)
Haha, true. Eventually sherdog fucking hates everyone and everything.

I don't like seeing active fighters behind the desk. I can't stand the phoniness, the schmoozing, or the thinly veiled jealousy that often happens in these kinds of interviews. Besides, most of them are dummies.

Haha, true. Eventually sherdog fucking hates everyone and everything.

Soon as someone is doing well yeah lol

When Gaethje got recognised for all his stats which were really not something you could even argue with these threads started coming out to discredit him, I've even seen a couple against Cub recently (Cub man, wtf) and no doubt it'll come out for Smith now that we can see he's getting a good reaction from people lol

Why? Totally fine of course but just wondering why with all the things we've mentioned/noticed on it, it's quite refreshing I reckon :)

I don't know why for sure, that was simply my first impression. Seemed to me he was stuttering over his words when I first laid ears on him and that was my first impression. I'll give him another listen, perhaps I just caught him at precisely the wrong moment for a first impression.

Back