Media Anthony Smith accepts Poatan's 50k grappling challenge

Straight grappling? Smith for sure. I don't understand why Alex would take that honestly

Reactions: lsa
Devil's advocate:

What if this focus upon grappling is what takes Poatans overall MMA game to the next level? Like Aldo sharpening up his hands via focusing on boxing?

This could possibly wind up patching up Alex's primary weak spot of TDD and ground game.

So that was Poatan speaking english ? Why does he never speak in conferences and interviews. Anderson Silva syndrome.

Devil's advocate:

What if this focus upon grappling is what takes Poatans overall MMA game to the next level? Like Aldo sharpening up his hands via focusing on boxing?

This could possibly wind up patching up Alex's primary weak spot of TDD and ground game.
On the opposite end, what if the focus on grappling makes his striking worse? The only notable thing about Alex is his striking.

Hilarious that Anthony had to emphasize the "starting on the back, with hooks in" part.
{<BJPeen}
Anthony, thank you for the money last weekend (being an underdog), but you are delusional.

Hilarious that Anthony had to emphasize the "starting on the back, with hooks in" part.
{<BJPeen}
Anthony, thank you for the money last weekend (being an underdog), but you are delusional.
I mean, that was literally the bet. Poatan stipulated that Smith could start on his back, not Anthony.

This fucking guy and his ego, where is all the media...no one fucking cares about you ffs lol. I used to not mind Smith in general but his fucking ego has just ballooned to a point where I cannot stand listening to him anymore
the challenge is hooks in rear, 5 minutes......... poatan's getting choked out

Smith will destroy pereira…

wtf is poatan thinking??

Maybe paying smith a couple of 100ks under the table??
I don't know. Alex is a much better athlete than he is.

I mean, that was literally the bet. Poatan stipulated that Smith could start on his back, not Anthony.

pretty sure everyone is aware of that

... and it's fucking goofy smith made a point
of that part.

Instead of say ...
"let's grapple for charity"
or
"fuck the money, let's grapple"

Smith should do it for free since he called out Alex on this in the first place.

It's grappling, not pro MMA

Back