Media Anthony Says He's Down To Smoke Weed W/ Nate After They Fight

I hope after the fight they spark one in the octagon with Rogan
AdvancedCoolAmericanbulldog-size_restricted.gif

I hope after the fight they spark one in the octagon with Rogan
That would be funny because you’d know Rogaine would be dying inside to join them but knows it likely would cost him his job with the ufc, being an employee and all, due to silly anti weed crusaders

If my wife says she leaves me if I don’t stop smoking weed I’ll let her leave me. Weed first.

Aw man, he smokes weed AND wants to assault the elderly for being impolite? That's just being real, dawg. What a G. He's edgy and super cool. Damn, my 8th grade book report is due on Monday.
what are you reading young whippersnapper? Hatchet by gary paulson?

Two fine law-abiding citizens.
Lol virgin. The fight takes place in California where you can legally buy and smoke weed, so they would be law abiding citizens.

Not sure he was saying that to be "cool". Weed isn't edgy anymore. It's In large sections of the country it's no different than saying you will have a beer with someone.

Looks like the average sherbro's maturity level is pulsing. Calling people out for what they perceive as them trying to be cool, is the new cool. This forum is the intellectual's world, I'm just posting in it.

Looks like the average sherbro's maturity level is pulsing. Calling people out for what they perceive as them trying to be cool, is the new cool. This forum is the intellectual's world, I'm just posting in it.

Nah always been this way sherdog and mma in general is a release for nerds who've never been in a real fight

would be like F1 driver complaining about speed limits
Kinda I guess, but the F1 driver could argue "Hey, I drive for a living and I'm great at it, I should be allowed to drive faster because its not dangerous for me like it is for non-professionals".

This is more like "Wtf are you talking about I can't just take money from anyone I want? I have fucking bills to pay!"

Back