Anthony "Rumble" Johnson talks Sumo match with Curtis Bladyes, rumors he's fighting at UFC 248

The sumo match seems cool as fuck.

Sumo is really fun to watch actually. Those motherfuckers go hard.

I agree, but it isn’t better than watching mofo’s punch each other in the face..

Kind of a guy that keeps hanging around - Johnson that is

I thought he was growing the Wacky Tobacie up in Canada

Fuck Anthony Johnson. Im almost positive he threw the fight with DC. One of the only UFC fights where I thought there was something fishy going on. Not like it was fixed, he purposely gave up, possibly had a bet on the line?

He's already looking completely off the sauce though (compared to what it was not so long ago)

Maybe thats coming soon

Damn, if those pics are recent he really has slimmed down

Now he's heard about the Jon Jones pulsing loophole he's down to return. Will look forward to his inevitable surrender & RNC loss.

I'd rather see him fight in MMA than some sumo shit. It's waste of time going into that.

Fuck Anthony Johnson. Im almost positive he threw the fight with DC. One of the only UFC fights where I thought there was something fishy going on. Not like it was fixed, he purposely gave up, possibly had a bet on the line?

I pushed this narrative HARD

but I got reminded of the high kick he threw at DC which smashed his nose and would have knocked out a Normal human

but I still think it was dodgy

I would love for the UFC to do a fight night with just all their HWs in a sumo tournament.

Hes a quitter when he meets determined resistance. Thats why he's known as crumble by long time mma fans.

Back