Anthony Pettis vs Carlos Condit, the fight you never knew you wanted but do now.

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Such a perfect fight. Anthony can try and kick start his career again after the 145 experiment failed, but instead of down, he goes up.

Carlos is in desperate need of a win, so why not try and steal Pettis' momentum/fame and get his career back on track with a win over a former champ.

Two exciting strikers(who are both former champs) who would fight to their last breath and leave it all in the Octagon together in a kick fest for the ages.

Condits my favourite fighter and i still dont want that fight. Also, didnt read

Anthony movie up to 170 to fight Condit??? Condit would fucking kill him.

Such a perfect fight. Anthony can try and kick start his career again after the 145 experiment failed, but instead of down, he goes up.

Carlos is in desperate need of a win, so why not try and steal Pettis' momentum/fame and get his career back on track with a win over a former champ.

Two exciting strikers(who are both former champs) who would fight to their last breath and leave it all in the Octagon together in a kick fest for the ages.

Yeah, this thread/idea is a total dud.

Pettis small at 155, Condit big at 170. Pointless.

What other fights are we secretly dying to see, Gustafsson vs Tim Kennedy? Weidman vs Gunnar Nelson?

It might take him a while to get to 170 with muscle. Dude just went through two fights in Auschwitz mode

PettisAnthonyOnFS1_3x2_600.png

Fook that, Pettis clearly needs to move up to HW and fight Stipe.

I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch between these two strikers.....

hjjh.png

Dumbest Idea I seen all day,and I came on Sherdog a few times,so yeah,really dumb.

Pettis needs to move back up and fight lower level LWs for awhile to build his confidence back up. Not that I care too much as I'm not a fan, but Condit would beat Pettis up bad.

Back