Anthony Perosh LIVE SHERDOG Q&A TOMORROW at 6PM EST

D

Drake

Retired UFC veteran, Anthony Perosh will be joining us for a LIVE Q&A tomorrow at 6:00 PM EST! Q&A here.

anthony-perosh.jpg

A picture from the weigh ins of UFC 149?

Awesome choice

<bball2>
Anyway, I was a fan, finishing Magalaes that quickly was fantastic.

Why did you have the nickname "The Hippo" ? and who gave you that name?. Or is it just your favorite animal?. Hippo's are very lazy animals, they just spend most of the day and night in the mud and water banks and they don't really move much, they aren't exactly athletic haha, they are very smelly and fat so couldn't imagine that its a very praise-worthy nickname to be given. Not a animal that lives in Australia either...

War Perosh! One of the nicest guys ever in the sport! I will never forget your KO of Vinicius Magalhães!

Why did you have the nickname "The Hippo" ? and who gave you that name?. Or is it just your favorite animal?. Hippo's are very lazy animals, they just spend most of the day and night in the mud and water banks and they don't really move much, they aren't exactly athletic haha, they are very smelly and fat so couldn't imagine that its a very praise-worthy nickname to be given. Not a animal that lives in Australia either...
Save it for tomorrow, bud! ;)

Did you know Vinny was out when that shot connected? If so were the follow up shots just to shut him up a little?

Did you know Vinny was out when that shot connected? If so were the follow up shots just to shut him up a little?
He'll answer tomorrow

What was your conditioning routine for fights after age 40? I'm very surprised you could perform at such a high level at that age. I give you a lot of credit for that, but also imagine you had to be much different in your approach to prevent injury.

I know it's tomorrow but I'm hoping Anthony being the nice guy that he is, answers it for me anyway since I'll be gone.

What was your conditioning routine for fights after age 40? I'm very surprised you could perform at such a high level at that age. I give you a lot of credit for that, but also imagine you had to be much different in your approach to prevent injury.
TOMORROW

:p

Back