• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk.

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow I've never known someone as full of shit as you.
Most likely you, liar and selfish manipulator are too selfish.

Find some job and do not lie that you do have one cos you are lying here about my predictions per se with clear intent.
I asked you one question over and over which was what makes you sure that Usyk will KO AJ which you have swerved over many posts. It's a simple enough question but you won't back it up.

Again you are rude and selfish poster.
Show me please, where I had posted that I'm 100% sure that Usyk will 100% won vs A.J, not alone to KO him.

What the fuck are you on about??

I most likely might be happy to see you in person.
I suggest you are in U.K?

You said Usyk would KO AJ, I asked you why and you avoided answering the question over several pages. Fuck off with your 'manipulation' bollocks lol

You will continue cos you think that you are smart forums nerd during long years my small " adult " pupp?

Throwing a fit on the supermarket floor because someone doesn't agree with his outlandish statements

Outlandish posters like you in laughable hole called sherdog boxing subsection.
It is a bit worse than war room here my little outlandish kid.
Small forum with kids like you in bunches. Died subsection wihtout any doubts.

While some part from posters here are very good lads, regardless from where they does come, this place is not better than War room in general discussion quality.
It is done and damn boring stuff with lads like you.

You are very boring, very boring lad.

While some part from posters here are very good lads, regardless from where they does come, this place is not better than War room in general discussion quality.
It is done and damn boring stuff with lads like you.

You are very boring, very boring lad.

Didn't read.

Why do you post here so often when you hate it and always get in these strange arguments?

Are you offering aries a fight? Oh my you're one of those people.
LOL we got another Deaths Head! I didn't even see that bit, what a fucking twat.

Last edited:
Most likely you, liar and selfish manipulator are too selfish.

Find some job and do not lie that you do have one cos you are lying here about my predictions per se with clear intent.

Again you are rude and selfish poster.
Show me please, where I had posted that I'm 100% sure that Usyk will 100% won vs A.J, not alone to KO him.

I most likely might be happy to see you in person.
I suggest you are in U.K?

You will continue cos you think that you are smart forums nerd during long years my small " adult " pupp?

I thought you were going to put me on ignore?
Show you where you posted that Usyk was going to KO AJ? I will add you did say if AJ gases like he did against Pulev (who is shit btw).
SandisLL said:
If he will gas like vs Pulev after 3 rd round, then KO is warranted, Matchroom hometown ref and judges & Big Eddie will not help.
If you want to come to the UK I'll be happy to meet you tough guy.

Usyk is a slicker boxer but Joshua is the bigger stronger man.

For all of Usyk’s skill at Cruiser this is a HW fight, so inevitably it’ll come down to power and durability.

Usyk hasn’t shown the pop or durability to beat an elite HW.

Joshua has shown enough power and durability to beat most elite HWs.

I think Joshua beats Usyk on the cards either by UD or SD. And a stoppage is possible.

TL/DR: Usyk doesn’t have the tools to stop Joshua or the motor to outwork him over 12 rounds. Honestly don’t see any way Usyk wins this.

It’ll be competitive but Joshua will be the clear winner

If you want to come to the UK I'll be happy to meet you tough guy.
Specially for you I will not travel everywhere, however if I will be in London this year, I might DM you. If some gym in London is suitable for you.
Show you where you posted that Usyk was going to KO AJ? I will add you did say if AJ gases like he did against Pulev (who is shit btw).
How long time you might not start to gas vs Pulev?

I think Joshua beats Usyk on the cards either by UD or SD.
If I had to place bet today, I had placed like this, yeah.
Most likely and still this attitude is interesting.
Usyk most likely will be more hard task than Parker, if we by logic use for comparison their performance vs Chisora.

Specially for you I will not travel everywhere, however if I will be in London this year, I might DM you. If some gym in London is suitable for you.

Usyk most likely will be more hard task than Parker, if we by logic use for comparison their performance vs Chisora.
Sure let me know when you come, I'll be happy to go some rounds with you, boxing, thai boxing, gi/no gi grappling fine with me.

Place a bet on Usyk then and post it here if you're so certain. But I thought you changed your mind and claimed you didn't say Usyk will knock out AJ? Make up your mind.

Last edited:

I personally expect usyk to be an easier fight for AJ than Parker. I hope AJ isn’t too cautious and blasts him out before the later stages of the fight

Usyk leapfrog's Inoue and Canelo with a win here. Now wouldnt that be something and if it goes the distance you have to favour the slick Ukrainian.

. But I thought you changed your mind and claimed you didn't say Usyk will knock out AJ? Make up your mind.

I had posted that A.J will get finished if he will gas out after 3 rounds like he did vs 39 y.o Pulev.
Do you really think that this Pulev version might had beat any one top 5 CW, not alone HW boxer?
I don't think so.

Since I'm not fortune teller, I can't tell, will A.J gas or no.
In Ruiz II fight he didn't had gassed out.
Vs old unlce Pulev he had first gas out episode after 3 rounds.

Will see.

You again are attempting to play with my words, so I suspect that you are selfish and sneaky lad who is thinking that he is superior. IQ, logic etc.

Usyk leapfrog's Inoue and Canelo with a win here. Now wouldnt that be something and if it goes the distance you have to favour the slick Ukrainian.
It it goes into the championship rounds AJ has messed up

I had posted that A.J will get finished if he will gas out after 3 rounds like he did vs 39 y.o Pulev.
Do you really think that this Pulev version might had beat any one top 5 CW, not alone HW boxer?
I don't think so.

Since I'm not fortune teller, I can't tell, will A.J gas or no.
In Ruiz II fight he didn't had gassed out.
Vs old unlce Pulev he had first gas out episode after 3 rounds.

Will see.

You again are attempting to play with my words, so I suspect that you are selfish and sneaky lad who is thinking that he is superior. IQ, logic etc.
No chance Usyk stops AJ EVEN if he gasses. Usyk just doesn't hit hard enough. I'll ask you the same question (that makes you so mad), what makes you think Usyk can KO AJ? AJ gassed hard against Klitschko, who is probably the hardest hitter in the sport for the last near 20 years, but even though Wlad landed bombs on AJ he didn't knock him out but Usyk will.....why?

Selfish? lol I know English isn't your first language so I always put your rambling down to that but it's clear you are just a fucking idiot. Tell me why I'm 'selfish' then lol

. Tell me why I'm 'selfish' then lol
Show me 1 my full post where I had posted that I'm confident that Usyk will win this fight.
Please use only link to post not partial quotes or your own argument.
Otherwise I'm not confident that you understand word IF and word THEN.

I really suspect that you maybe didn't had watched Pulev vs A.J fight if you think that this his version might beat Okolie, Makabu etc boxers.
I really not sure that such version of Pulev might had won vs Chisora for example. He did almost nothing vs A.J, looked more boring to watch than Takam etc.

Sure let me know when you come, I'll be happy to go some rounds with you, boxing, thai boxing, gi/no gi grappling fine with me.
Cool. You had did both: gi and no gi?

Show me 1 my full post where I had posted that I'm confident that Usyk will win this fight.
Please use only link to post not partial quotes or your own argument.
Otherwise I'm not confident that you understand word IF and word THEN.

I really suspect that you maybe didn't had watched Pulev vs A.J fight if you think that this his version might beat Okolie, Makabu etc boxers.
I really not sure that such version of Pulev might had won vs Chisora for example. He did almost nothing vs A.J, looked more boring to watch than Takam etc.
Fucking hell you are like a politician, you won't fucking answer the question! We'll try again... what makes you think Usyk KO's AJ EVEN if he gasses?

What does Pulev have to do with AJ getting knocked out by Usyk? Nothing. Why are you bringing up Okolie?? He'd have a better chance at knocking out AJ than Usyk.

Why are you bringing up Okolie?? He'd have a better chance at knocking out AJ than Usyk.
I agree that Okolie, Dorticos, Briedis, Makabu and Cieslak does have more chances to KO gassed A.J than Usyk. Chisora too btw.
Yeah.
Still, if Ruiz who was not able to finish 40 y.o 238 lbs Arreola and Parker, still was able to TKO AJ?

It might happen. Maybe.

Fucking hell you are like a politician, you won't fucking answer the question! We'll try again... what makes you think Usyk KO's AJ EVEN if he gasses?
If he will heavily gas out even Durodola might KO him.
If no, then see Ruiz vs A.J 2nd fight: sometimes A.J does have enough good gas tank for 12 rounder.
If he isn't attempting to KO someone.

Usyk even bulked up will be more mobile on his legs than Parker.
I had predicted that Parker will perform vs Chisora better than Usyk because he does have lower mileage under belt and is naturally larger, heavier than Usyk ofc.
I had get some big upset after Parker vs Chisora fight.
Before this I had assumed that Parker might beat Usyk.

Back