Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson staredown video

Man I love Hardy commentating, after Goldie and Rogan I think he is the best, but Posh British dude makes me wanna mute the broadcast every time. He's even worse than Anik.

"And nowww, Alexander "Tha Maller" Gustafsson"

jUToCuS.jpg

Athletes acting professional.......nice to see for a change

the reason Gus looks so much bigger is because his clothing is kinda baggy while Rumble's clothing is a little more fitted and the 2 and a half inch difference in height is apparent

Don't know why people are acting like Gus is so much bigger than Rumble his head is just bigger..

Is its just me....or does Gus look really wide and big compared to Rumble?? Track jacket aside....it didn't look baggy and he only had a t shirt under there.

the reason Gus looks so much bigger is because his clothing is kinda baggy while Rumble's clothing is a little more fitted and the 2 and a half inch difference in height is apparent

Don't know why people are acting like Gus is so much bigger than Rumble his head is just bigger..

Rumble isn't a legit 6'2", look at the staredown of him and 6'4" Arlovski.

Gus looks huge. Rumble is in for a serious ass beating.

I like Gus jacket

going to be a scrap

Is its just me....or does Gus look really wide and big compared to Rumble?? Track jacket aside....it didn't look baggy and he only had a t shirt under there.

I was thinking the same thing....

Rumble isn't a legit 6'2", look at the staredown of him and 6'4" Arlovski.

It would be nice if they gave us real number. I noticed earlier they are using a 70 something reach for Gus when they once said it's 81

Back