News Anthony Johnson Shrinking

Looks like he's probably coming back to LHW, but I hope he still does some HW fights. At HW I only want to see him fight Ngannou and Overeem, but he could possibly take the title from Stipe too. At LHW I only care about him vs Jones like we were promised, but we all know that he doesn't win that fight.

The only fight I want to see Rumble in is vs Jones. I don't want to see him vs ngannou, the size difference is too much imo. I like Rumble I don't want to see him KO'd by a dude tree times his size
After Rumble's last performance I need to see him KO somebody before I can get excited about him fighting anyone elite.

If I was that guy in purple I would feel like Im in great shape but for some reason he actually looks shitty

He said he was going to fight at HW at around 235 pounds IIRC.

He bulked up to 285lbs with special non USADA vitamins.

Rumble biggest asset besides power is his speed. The dude has crazy speed for such a big guy so it seems smart to be at an optimal weight.

Also the money fight for him is at 205 with Jon Jones so it would also be smart to be in reach.

WW champion 2021 confirmed.

anthony_johnson_2.jpg
I recently watched a bodybuilding video stating that the separation of the abdominal muscles is due to the usage of certain PEDs.

Mufucker can let people draw up football plays on that five head

Nope, the guy next to him is just an average sherdogger - 6' 7'' and 300 lbs of pure muscle. Rumble still huge just ain't huge on Sherdog. Sorry Rumble.

He's getting older too. I wonder if his comeback fight fails.

I dont know if its because im drunk atm but that pic looks disturbing

I feel like more people need to be talking about the other dude's gigantic forehead

Those grey genetics, rhesus negative. Father of the Crystal Skull Vodka. Props to the cryptographers. So sane it hurts.

Back