Anthony Dirrell's impact on Wilder/Fury 2

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"He was influenced by [Anthony] Dirrell. They said [Anthony] Dirrell was in back of him screaming, ‘Throw the towel in! We love our champ!’ And, you know, [Anthony] works with ‘Sugar’ as well, the opposite trainer, Tyson’s trainer. [Dirrell] works with him, too. [Breland] said he didn’t hear nothing, but everybody’s saying the same thing. A lot of people that’s around, a lot of people that was in my camp, and if everybody’s hearing it and if my people in the corner can hear him, and Mark said he can’t hear [him], there’s something wrong with that. It’s a lot going on with Mark as well.

It's Dirrell's fault now? <Lmaoo>

At this point if I'm Breland I pull a Mayweather Sr or Alex Ariza type move and go over to Team Fury...Lmao
Him and Ben Davidson should open up a gym together lol

Yeah Deontay. That’s why you got stopped. Dirrell.

At this point if I'm Breland I pull a Mayweather Sr or Alex Ariza type move and go over to Team Fury...Lmao

Seriously. He really should do that, especially if there’s a rematch. I bet Fury hires him too just to fuck with Wilder.

Seriously. He really should do that, especially if there’s a rematch. I bet Fury hires him too just to fuck with Wilder.
I can totally see Fury doing that.
I can see Davidson probably turning down Wilder's offer on the other hand. Mark may have a really bad taste in his mouth after all this.

That's the real reason Wilder lost. He had the opportunity to hire Be Davidson but didnt. Lol

I also heard the water pressure was low in Vegas and room service was out of charcuterie. The deep state was working hard against Wilder on this one.

I also heard the water pressure was low in Vegas and room service was out of charcuterie. The deep state was working hard against Wilder on this one.
Maybe they can make Wilder a polymer or Carbon Fiber costume next time so its lighter and he can retain his use of legs.
ALSO THEY NEED TO BAN DIRRELL FROM THE MGM and the venue of the third fight. To keep it fair. Ban him like they did Broner. #FREE AB

I can totally see Fury doing that.
I can see Davidson probably turning down Wilder's offer on the other hand. Mark may have a really bad taste in his mouth after all this.

I wouldn’t think Davidson would want to back that horse. My assumption is that Wilder isn’t very trainable, especially the longer his career went on successfully. I can’t imagine it was Deas/Brelands intention to keep Wilder raw and unrefined, forging one of the most one dimensional champions we’ve ever seen.

Deas comes across like a “yes-man” to me. Knows Wilder is wrong but won’t say no to protect his job (thereby, ironically, not doing his job).

ALSO THEY NEED TO BAN DIRRELL FROM THE MGM and the venue of the third fight. To keep it fair. Ban him like they did Broner. #FREE AB

They banned Broner? Did he do something, or just on principal?

Wilder is sounding a lot like the Dirrell brothers after this fight.

Wilder is sounding a lot like the Dirrell brothers after this fight.

I heard they cancelled his favorite Netflix show. I don’t even know how he got himself into the locker room in one piece.

They banned Broner? Did he do something, or just on principal?
Not sure why but definitely banned. But they asked him to leave because he was banned from the property. He refused to leave and they arrested him for trespassing.

Back