Anthony Bourdain has the best job in the world

S

SouthoftheAndes

Travels the world and gets paid for it and gets wined and dined in every country and city he goes.

He probably has loads of free time to practice jiu jitsu and workout. And he frequently asks about how the hookers and blow is wherever he goes.

So the guy gets paid to travel and in his loads of free time does jiu jitsu, eats, and bangs girls and gets throwed.

GOAT lifestyle only being a dictator of a nation is better.

Discuss

This thread is like 10 years too late.

Yes, I do envy his lifestyle. I have moved around a lot and seen a lot but this guy is on top of the world.

I think everyone would agree that he has a very nice lifestyle. What else is there to discuss?

Sir David Attenborough disagrees, but Bourdain's job is a close second.

I could be wrong but it seems like it wouldn't be relationship or family friendly. Doing the things he does as a young guy would be great but I imagine some guys would prefer some familial closeness in their later years. But I don't know Anthony Bourdain so what the fuck do I know.

Travels the world and gets paid for it and gets wined and dined in every country and city he goes.

He probably has loads of free time to practice jiu jitsu and workout. And he frequently asks about how the hookers and blow is wherever he goes.

So the guy gets paid to travel and in his loads of free time does jiu jitsu, eats, and bangs girls and gets throwed.

GOAT lifestyle only being a dictator of a nation is better.

Discuss

I want to know how to get a job like that.

Do I toil for years in a kitchen, then write a book about how I did something depraved and self destructive, and become famous for that first?

OH and Andrew Zimmern, that other fat guy that takes eating challenges, and Jules Asner that dime piece that was on E! doing those spring break vacation spots.

No you just have to eats lots and lots of food (Man vs Food) and turn into a fat ass. There's a rumor going around that GaNinja is secretly Adam Richamn

Id rather be a mythbuster. Paid to fuck around and build shit with a huge budget

For sure that's a great job.

He says some really silly stuff though.

I could be wrong but it seems like it wouldn't be relationship or family friendly. Doing the things he does as a young guy would be great but I imagine some guys would prefer some familial closeness in their later years. But I don't know Anthony Bourdain so what the fuck do I know.

I agree. I'm sure his wife fucks around on him.

I always thought Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel had a sweet gig.

i read a bjj instructor was taking care of his ex while he was on his trips

He wrote a book that inspired me to be a chef.

That fucking bastard ruined my life.

The one guy I want to be like, minus the drugs, tv appearances, eating pig anuses, writing books, stuff like that.

I agree. I'm sure his wife fucks around on him.
Just got divorced, and he said with all the travel and lack of time together, they just grew apart. They also have a young child together....So there's that.

Back