Another teacher arrested for sexy time. Wood?

Wood.

But it is pretty crazy how often this seems to happen. High school kids are retarded in comparison to an intelligent adult. So I don't see understand how a high schooler can pull this off. She must have made some blatant signs to the student. And she must be very desperate for some D.

Women just want what is wrong, sexually. Don't you know women like this?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/2...-sex-romps-with-her-underage-boy-student.html

lindsey-jarvis-9.jpg
instagram1.jpg
lidnsey-banta.jpg
teacherfayette-2.jpg
lindsey-jarvis-8.jpg
lindsey-jarvis11.jpg
lindsey-jarvis4.jpg
screen-shot-2017-06-20-at-8-34-40-am.png
screen-shot-2017-06-20-at-8-34-33-am.png
screen-shot-2017-06-20-at-8-34-16-am.png
screen-shot-2017-06-20-at-8-34-23-am.png
Holy shite LOL

Yes, but not to the extreme of having sex with high school students, especially as a teacher. It is hard to imagine for me.
Pshh.. I know girls that would do ANY depraved thing. Guys never "force" girls into the weird stuff, when those situations arise.

Is there anything you can't blame on what you perceive to be social justice? For instance, I saw someone get rear ended on the freeway yesterday. Was that also due to people acknowledging things like that racism against black people still exists?

Damn dude, I said that in half-jest.

Take it for what you will. Maybe some women are attracted to the risk, the taboo nature of it. Maybe some like the power dynamic over being the "adult" in the relationship, the one in control, or the instigator. Maybe some are dissatisfied with the men they usually encounter in their dating pool. Maybe some are attracted to young fit, guys. Or inexperienced guys who have cardio for days and are eager to please them. Or they like the idea of corrupting someone morally/sexually.

..And I'm not into girls like that, tbh.

Women just want what is wrong, sexually. Don't you know women like this?

Especially White women, they like what is taboo, its why you see a lot of them sleeping with black thug types from the hood. Look at history many white women have gotten black men killed and lynched, they would seduce a black man in the early 1900s and than so their husband wouldn't find out and they wouldn't be shamed they said the black man raped them or touched them, and that black man would get hung and killed.

Especially White women, they like what is taboo, its why you see a lot of them sleeping with black thug types from the hood. Look at history many white women have gotten black men killed and lynched, they would seduce a black man in the early 1900s and than so their husband wouldn't find out and they wouldn't be shamed they said the black man raped them or touched them, and that black man would get hung and killed.

e31.jpg

<WellThere>

Damn dude, I said that in half-jest.

Take it for what you will. Maybe some women are attracted to the risk, the taboo nature of it. Maybe some like the power dynamic over being the "adult" in the relationship, the one in control, or the instigator. Maybe some are dissatisfied with the men they usually encounter in their dating pool. Maybe some are attracted to young fit, guys. Or inexperienced guys who have cardio for days and are eager to please them. Or they like the idea of corrupting someone morally/sexually.
Yeah, I was half joking. But only half. I've seen a serious uptick in the use of SJW on here in recent weeks. I think it must be because of the Russia investigation.

i am a huge fan of Jordan Peterson but, with all this issues he has had with SJWs; shocked this sort of accusation doesn't come at him. I for one love his content and hope he doesn't.

I would fuck her right in the pussy with my penis.

18009491.jpg

I am not even sure the laws for that state so, fuck that chit. Wouldn't let her add me to fb/IG since, if she sends anything wrong, you are in jail/ do not pass GO. Direct to jail.

I think it was alot more common for white men to sleep with black women, and have the black guy raise the kid. Mostly because whites were a privileged class. Thats why there are so many yellow black people.

Someone insert Kenny L. Danger zone.

Its funny that our society is quick to demonize a man in a said predicament but, in a given situation, most would do the deed. I for one would avoid like the plague; with pickup, men need to 1. check for a ring or
2. Ask, "so what are you studying in college?" lulz

TidWell said:

I remember this girl made some racial comments @ blacks &&& then we mocked her because of her racism but her hypocrisy (the fact she got destroyed by BBC). Lost v card but more importantly, she was just projecting because said dude did not call her again lol

Given her racism, can you blame him?

I don't think we can encapsulate everyone but, there are a lot of white girls that are stereotypical; white trash/single moms/bastard children/different baby daddy or soon to be.

Back