Another reason I wont wear affliction now..

blink_man182

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Well you guys will probably make fun of me for this but I was going through videos at the bottom of my MSN, and I came across a Avril Lavigne video called Best Damn Thing. Near. Just noticed that her guitarist is wearing an Affliction T shirt. Just adds towards the negativity of them already. lol

What you guys think?

Ryan Seacrest took their gay factor to another level.

so not only do you watch Avril videos...
but you pay attention to what her band is wearing?
wtf?

Her comes the "my girlfriend was over and watching tv"

so not only do you watch Avril videos...
but you pay attention to what her band is wearing?
wtf?

lol :redface: I was going through the videos, but the affliction sign just popped up which caught my eye.

haha busted!.. "Those affliction shirts are so gay, i'm gonna go watch music videos of this girl whining and playing her guitar slowly"

jokes aside, I think they are gay though

haha busted!.. "Those affliction shirts are so gay, i'm gonna go watch music videos of this girl whining and playing her guitar slowly"

jokes aside, I think they are gay though

Guess I busted myself

As a fan of Affliction I need to start a crusade to save it from the hands of douchebags. Ryan Seacrest = bad for anything

i saw alot of fat out of shape guys wearing it tonight for he fights. it aggravates me seeing guys wearing that crap. its for a majority the guys who havent stepped a day in a gym to train who wear it.

yeah I noticed that too, he's wearing the "The Pit Hawaiian Kempo" signature shirt with the skeleton doing Chuck Liddell's win pose on it

Back