Another Pastafarian win

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think this qualifies more as humor but the mods might want to move it to the war room if it goes in the wrong direction.

http://www.heraldcourier.com/news/p...cle_514bb5e7-b67c-515c-aed4-ce47819b8fc3.html

A Wisconsin man has the right to wear a colander on his head for the driver's license picture because he's a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. May she wrap you in her noodle y appendages.

Pretty damn funny.

Everything they say about Pastafarianism is true. My life changed in a big way when I was touched by His noodly appendage.

FSM bless.

I see you lurking Pastafarian2

Absolutely love when people take a legal shit on the absolute scourge that is Christianity.

Hey hey.
Christianity has many great qualities.
Don't throw out the baby with the pasta water as they say.
Many great qualities that can be done without the aid of bullshit. That baby needs to be thrown out with the bath water. The fact is Christianity will kill more people this year in Africa due to its stance on condoms than even the most ambitious terror group.

Fuck Christianity and it's extremely backwards and hatful myths.

What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. Glad they were made to let him.

Many great qualities that can be done without the aid of bullshit. That baby needs to be thrown out with the bath water. The fact is Christianity will kill more people this year in Africa due to its stance on condoms than even the most ambitious terror group.

*stares coldly*
Well that's not what I believe.
I'll pray for you.
You will stand before Him and your judgement shall be as eight minutes on the boil, perfect al dente.

Can we ban Buk from this thread so it remains light hearted?

When someone not only brings up religion where it doesn't belong, but attack reasonable people, you can be sure I'll be there making idiots out of people no matter the thread. And you will deal with it.

^Rustlemania

Back