• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another hilarious robbery

Portland8242

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
It's so bad in this day and age, you cannot trust these judges for anything.

Edit: AND THOSE FUCKING FENCE GRABS LMAO, like good grief.

CJ didn't get the last two rounds? I mean it was close no? I don't think it was a robbery.

Yea that was a truly bad one.

CJ didn't get the last two rounds? I mean it was close no? I don't think it was a robbery.
Meh, he had one good moment early in the third and then spent the rest of the round behind.

I'm more bothered about the fact that he got away with those fence grabs. They literally changed the position and course of the fight, if not a point deduction, he should've been forced to give up the position at least.

This wasnt split dec close...Robbery, considering the low profile of the fight its not robbery, its incompetence.

I thought he could’ve took the first round actually. Third went to Rodriguez IMO

Close fights != robberies

He clearly took round 2, round 3 could go either way but CJ was fresher and more aggressive. Honestly Split call was fine.

Back