Another great rivalry!

CJ21

Orange Belt
Reaction score
We just witnessed another great rivalry in the making there is gunna be a lot of fights between the 2. Not to many Heavy weights can beat Cain or jds. I'm calling at least 5 fights between the 2. This could be the start of the greatest rivalry in mma. It could be another chuck vs randy, chuck vs Tito, edgar vs maynard or even machida vs shogun.

I've been saying a healthy Cain would beat a healthy dos santos. I feel Cain is a better all around fighter. I'm not saying jds can't beat Cain but I think Cain is the better fighter between the 2.

Cant wait to see their other fights!!!

We just witnessed another great rivalry in the making there is gunna be a lot of fights between the 2. Not to many Heavy weights can beat Cain or jds. I'm calling at least 5 fights between the 2. This could be the start of the greatest rivalry in mma. It could be another chuck vs randy, chuck vs Tito, edgar vs maynard or even machida vs shogun.

I've been saying a healthy Cain would beat a healthy dos santos. I feel Cain is a better all around fighter. I'm not saying jds can't beat Cain but I think Cain is the better fighter between the 2.

Cant wait to see their other fights!!!

Not sure man... I just don't know if JDS can handle Cain at all. And his confidence looked pretty shot after round 1. This won't be much of a rivalry if its a matter of Jr. landing the big punch.

5 fights...?
Jesus I hope not. If there are so few contenders over the next few years that we need 5 fights between these two heavyweight will be an embarrassing division

We all want to see them both fight Werdum and Overeem, and maybe Cormier (I want him to fight Bones like everyone else but I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled a Nelson and went back on his word).

5 fights...?
Jesus I hope not. If there are so few contenders over the next few years that we need 5 fights between these two heavyweight will be an embarrassing division

Why would that be embarrassing? If they both can beat every other hw on the planet but when they face each other you don't know who is going to win I think that would be ideal. Not saying its the case, but that would make a division much more fun than a single dominant champ who holds the belt for years.

i don't think so. i see cain winning the 3rd in same fashion. cain is a BEAST. overeem beware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back