Another blog/ my first injury

littleone

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I've been maintaining my blog for about six months now. I'm a blue belt under Romulo Barral and recording my journey. Just updated about getting injured so I thought I'd post the link and hopefully get some advice or words of wisdom. Cause this sucks.
Building a Legacy

Interesting writing style. I hope you get better, injuries suck.

Good write up. I've also endured some bad injuries that left me unable to train hard, drill, flow or even move my arm.

All I can say in the way of advice is: keep coming to class, keep observing the lessons and stay as relevant as you can to the sport. You could still improve even when you're unable to physical train hard.

If you're interested in taking stuff to speed up the healing process, you can check out my training log. I'm on a regimen of super cissus rx to heal my MCL-injured knee (working like a charm so far), and it has already healed my rotator cuff (which kept me off the mat for 4 months).

Good luck.

I can barely get myself to regularly drink my protein shakes! But I'll look into that, thank you!

Keep your head up. There is a girl who joined our gym and her third day tore her acl and mcl on the third day. 2 months later all she can do is talk about getting back on the mat. Keep your enthusiasm up about Bjj and you will be back in no time.

I don't know what I would do if that was me. I know Rominho being out with his knee has taken a toll but he's super strong mentally so he's coming out of it like the champ he is. There's no way my love for the sport has changed except for maybe loving it more.

Back