Social Another blm activist charged with fraud.

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
https://thepostmillennial.com/black...rged-with-fraud-misuse-of-500000-in-donations

The world’s “sexiest albino” has been arrested and charged with fraud for allegedly stealing 500k in donations that poured in during 2020. “Sir Major Paige”(aka Tyree Conyers-Page) solicited donations that he later used to live a lavish lifestyle and buy residential properties. A blm activist buying properties with donations-where have I heard this from? Oh yeah, all of them.

He claimed that the money was going to social justice causes and claims he donated some to a battered women’s shelter, but it’s tough to give very much to the shelter if you’re buying houses, televisions, suits, and going to expensive dinners nightly.

And this dude may be the ugliest motherfucker I have seen in a really long time. Like tito ortiz fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

He was previously charged three years ago for pocketing $200k but that has since been upped to the 500k.

But, everything is about Trump when you are a Left Cult Clown. 🤡

BLM has been proven to be a fraud organization time and time again.

And seriously, how could you give any money to these fucks? The people they’re giving their money to are a fat, ugly, and have criminal records longer than day di……well, they have a lot of arrests is all I’m saying.

You have to be fair though. He isn’t affiliated with the BLM movement. He just made a social media page and people were dumb enough to donate to him. He lived in Ohio and made a copy of the Atlanta BLM page.

You can argue the main group is shit too but this guy is a scammer. The main group didn’t take donations at that time.

Last edited:
Did you just “what about trump” me? I hate trump, buddy.

You can find fraud at the heart of most charities.

The conservative zeal for scrutinizing BLM is transparent and hilarious, considering the hypocrisy. Money being put into black hands is unacceptable and abhorrent.

You've stated you aren't conservative, but this is a conservative position, just like hatred for Antifa and silence about the Proud Boys. I kind of get it as you're law enforcement and those groups attack the foundations of your organization, so of course you hate them. It's hard to be empathetic when you're on defense.

Part of me keeps hoping someone with your experience and education could see past being defensive and address their concerns reasonably. Blunt the edges from extreme suggestions and counter with practical, effective solutions.

More of his ugly
Mug

Here he questioned for his charges for impersonating a police officer. Can’t make this shit up-anti-police protester arrested for pretending to be a cop.

Look at the fucking state of this bloke.

whitey taking advantage of the BLM movement again smh

You can find fraud at the heart of most charities.

The conservative zeal for scrutinizing BLM is transparent and hilarious, considering the hypocrisy. Money being put into black hands is unacceptable and abhorrent.

You've stated you aren't conservative, but this is a conservative position, just like hatred for Antifa and silence about the Proud Boys. I kind of get it as you're law enforcement and those groups attack the foundations of your organization, so of course you hate them. It's hard to be empathetic when you're on defense.

Part of me keeps hoping someone with your experience and education could see past being defensive and address their concerns reasonably. Blunt the edges from extreme suggestions and counter with practical, effective solutions.

I am not a conservative. That doesn’t mean I can’t hold the occasional conservative position just like being more liberal on other issues doesn’t make me a liberal.

Not sure what you’re getting at claiming I support the proud boys, because I don’t. The only redeeming feature they have is that they are the only ones willing to stand up to antifa, who owns the market when it comes to violence amongst the population.

And yes, I hate blm and antifa, but not just because they are against police. Sure, that’s a big part of it, but for so called anti fascists, antifa employs violence to silence the opposition just like real fascists.

You’re insane if you think this is about putting money in black hands. It’s about putting money into grifters’ hands so they can live the high life while conning people that want to help the black community, but these fucks just can’t seem to get past their own greed, which is why blm is a sham organization hellbent on abolishing police(I’m sure that will greatly help the black community as they kill and rob each other), funding their own greed, using the threat of being called a racist if you don’t agree with them, and using white guilt to their advantage.

Look at the fucking state of this bloke.

His tweets pop up on my feed. I think he is a complete joke and troll. One min, he is cheering black excellence and the next, criticizing it. He tried to cosplay as a cop, gets busted, yet hates the police. Which is it, douche? Do you want to be a cop, an activist, or a criminal? He’s two of the three for sure.

Back