Another awful stoppage

BEER

Platinum Member
Reaction score
With no dog in this fight, the dude was literally getting back to his feet when it was stopped.

Wtf?

It's nothing new.
Drop a fighter and flurry is the easiest way to get a stoppage in MMA.

Yup bad stoppage

They're so thirsty for stoppages they do it whenever they can

That ref was a fucking dumbass. Stops the second round with 15 seconds left for the doctor to glance at a cut, then stops the fight when nathanial was getting up after a knockdown. So retarded

Yeah shit stoppage, I presume the cut was taken into account even though that's supposed to be the doctors job

I’m shocked Wood didn’t protest. (I sure didn’t see any).

Seemed like woods went for broke berore getting k.o'd. I think he was done

That ref was a fucking dumbass. Stops the second round with 15 seconds left for the doctor to glance at a cut, then stops the fight when nathanial was getting up after a knockdown. So retarded
ref was a pussy

Agreed. Wood shoulda listened to Pickett instead of rushing in like that, but that was still a bad stoppage. Why not stop it when his face was down on the mat initially, instead of when he was fighting to and almost back on his feet? Makes no sense

I’m shocked Wood didn’t protest. (I sure didn’t see any).

It looked like he protested briefly after it was stopped.

The was almost back to his feet. From turtles to on all fours. Damn.

I like Dodson but that was awful. I don't even know who the other dude was.

I thought it was an early stoppage too until I saw the replay. Perfect stoppage.

I thought it was an early stoppage too until I saw the replay. Perfect stoppage.

You saw the reply and clearly saw the dude getting back to his feet and then said "yeah that stoppage makes sense"???

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. The ref started moving in right as he was getting back up so that's the problem I think.

Has there ever been a card where at least one fight didn't get fucked by awful refereeing, or judging?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back