Another Artem is fighting in the UFC. And he's good

10613highlander-title-large-nerdist.jpg
one1.png one2.png

But is he getting sonned?

5ac50f44fc7e93326f8b45bf.jpg

That's the 2nd M1 champ and Damir Isgulov is rumored to be next.

Hopefully the UFC signs these Russians in mass. There are less than 20 Russians on the roster and over 60 Brazilians. There should be at least 50 Russians. The talent pool is insane.
Since M-1 announced that they are holding fight for LW title later this month because Ismagulov is signed with UFC I think it's not rumor anymore.
And according to wiki there is 27 Russians in UFC https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_UFC_fighters But I think in reality numbers are different - for example they don't have Ismagulov and Makhov listed while Moldavian Albu is listed as Russian and Shevchenko sisters listed as Kyrgyzstani, while both of them has Russian citizenship too.

That's the 2nd M1 champ and Damir Isgulov is rumored to be next.

Hopefully the UFC signs these Russians in mass. There are less than 20 Russians on the roster and over 60 Brazilians. There should be at least 50 Russians. The talent pool is insane.
Actually I just looked at wikipedia page and seems like it's 37 fighters with Russian citizenship in UFC (if you count Lobov, Makhov, Ismagulov, Shevchenko sisters as Russians).

Back