AnnMaria De Mars foresaw Ronda's demise!!

HespectNutting

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Before the last two fights it's easy to forget the one voice who sounded the alarm bells HERE in the midst of what seemed to be a never-ending hype train. Maybe it was just a mother's intuition, but nevertheless she saw the writing on the wall way before Holly landed that final blow.

The question is was Ronda's head so big that she simply couldn't stomach her mother being right? It certainly looks that way.

Amazing when you think of her accurate she was. Terrible coach and bad person. He lured others through her.....mums know best

mommy can blame the coach all she wants, but its ronda who failed to evolve her game. so convenient to put the blame on a douche bag of a person lol

mommy can blame the coach all she wants, but its ronda who failed to evolve her game. so convenient to put the blame on a douche bag of a person lol

At least her mother saw the woods from the trees even at the height of Ronda's powers. I wonder what she's saying now? I'd love to see her views :D .

At least her mother saw the woods from the trees even at the height of Ronda's powers. I wonder what she's saying now? I'd love to see her views :D .

I met a few students from the college Anne was teaching at. She's a super fucking smart lady from the conversations we had.

Not that identifying Edmund being a con artist takes smarts but still.

Last edited:
Before the last two fights it's easy to forget the one voice who sounded the alarm bells HERE in the midst of what seemed to be a never-ending hype train. Maybe it was just a mother's intuition, but nevertheless she saw the writing on the wall way before Holly landed that final blow.

The question is was Ronda's head so big that she simply couldn't stomach her mother being right? It certainly looks that way.

Rousey is intensely loyal and in this instance it has bitten her badly. She puts a tremendous amount of pressure on herself and would sooner blame herself 10x over than the coach. That's what her mentality is. It really is a shame Edmond has his hooks in her.

Ronda learned the hard way:

Momma is always right.

lol, must suck so bad

Back