• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Ankalaev vs Walker UFC 294

LHW still in a state of poo poo.

This fight and the one we saw on the weekend do little to clear the water.

Walker on a very modest 3-fight win streak, I’m surprised he’s getting this fight assuming f this is a #1 contender fight

The judges rob ank and the ufc punishes him with fighting the sixth ranked guy while jan and pereira get to fight in a title eliminator, can’t even use the boring wrestler excuse cause he rarely grapples

The judges rob ank and the ufc punishes him with fighting the sixth ranked guy while jan and pereira get to fight in a title eliminator, can’t even use the boring wrestler excuse cause he rarely grapples
He's not a boring wrestler, he's boring period.

Aside from the Cutelaba fights he's consistently in snoozers, even when he fights entertaining guys. He infects them with his boring style

He's not a boring wrestler, he's boring period.

Aside from the Cutelaba fights he's consistently in snoozers, even when he fights entertaining guys. He infects them with his boring style
Ye he was incredibly boring against smith and volkan wasn’t he

He got himself on the wrong side of the Baldfather, they gonna do everything to keep him as far away from the title as possible.

Ankalaev obviously got screwed but this is everyday life under the UFC banner. You win some, you lose some. At least Ankalaev is staying active I suppose. The LHW picture is a cluster fuk anyway

Ye he was incredibly boring against smith and volkan wasn’t he
Oh right my bad, they were absolute bangers...

Smith injured his leg and he capitalized on it.

And you quoting the Volkan fight as his best beside Cutelaba shows he doesnt have much

Walker has a chance, he's been putting it together more than the guys who spam the gifs of him getting KO'd imply how bad he is. Ankalaev isn't really known for KO's either. Walker seemed sort of like Arlovski where he gets too excited and gets caught.

I hope Walker knocks this crybaby out

I think if Walker fights cautious (like he has recently), he loses this fight. But, if goes old school Walker and fights wild and unpredictability, he can pull off the upset.

Jarl

What? Alex going to a TS faster than Ankalaev here is so disgusting.

Back