Ank last fights not aging well

Nothing ages well in the eye of Sherdog posters.

Somebody can lose a fight ten years later and someone here would be like "this is a bad look for that dude that beat this guy a decade ago."

Last edited:
Lolwut? 23 out of 25 media scores had it for Ankalaev.

You said just about everybody scored it for ankalaev, and gave a link to a page that has over 2000 score cards with 45 percent of them not having it for Ankalaev. But I guess for some reason you were only looking at media scorecards only. Forget the judge who gave it to jan and the judge who had it a draw, and the 45% of fans who had it as a draw or for Jan.

1719959099842.png

I like the OP comes in the thread, says Ankalaev does not deserve a title shot, proposes no alternative contender and then just peaces out of the thread

Yeah, it's going to tarnish his legacy to avoid a fighter who is capable of exposing any holes Perreira may have in his skillset and who is a betting favourite already. I'd like to see Alex overcome dangerous grappling and wrestling so we know his MMA success is legit and not a product of UFC pulling strings.
Yeah, it's going to tarnish his legacy to avoid a striker that for some reason people think is a wrester and to fight a... real wrestler at HEAVYWEIGHT.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

^This. When Alex predicably knocks this dude into the nether realm it's going to be funny watching everyone say how he was never that good.
They'll be straight back to their Create A Fighter Mode they live in. There's got to be SOMEONE that can hold this man against the cage or cuddle him from guard for 25 minutes, ffs!

Yeah, it's going to tarnish his legacy to avoid a striker that for some reason people think is a wrester and to fight a... real wrestler at HEAVYWEIGHT.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

You're couldn't read the second sentence in a post that only has two sentences? If Jones wrestles him and he beats Jones, then he's satisfied the requirements in my second sentence.

Back