Anime and Manga v40: Repeated Thread Necromancy Edition

I liked the chimera arc up until the major battles started and they felt the need to have omnipotent narrator narrate every action and every inner emotion of every character as if it was an audio book. I hated that aspect of the chimera arc.

Originally I hated this when I first saw the arc. This time around it wasn't that bad. I wasn't in love with it either though.

Originally I hated this when I first saw the arc. This time around it wasn't that bad. I wasn't in love with it either though.

I disliked it in the manga and the anime. It just felt like an easy way to get things over with. That said, the arc as a whole was solid in my opinion.

They really needed to finish that manga. I've been wanting to know what happens with kurapika and Chrollo and the rest of that spider group ever since I was 15 years old and I'm pushing 30 now lol.

I disliked it in the manga and the anime. It just felt like an easy way to get things over with. That said, the arc as a whole was solid in my opinion.

They really needed to finish that manga. I've been wanting to know what happens with kurapika and Chrollo and the rest of that spider group ever since I was 15 years old and I'm pushing 30 now lol.

I don't have much hope in that happening unfortunately but who knows.

anyone here read any of jun watanabe's mangas?

160210.jpg

137911.jpg

I liked montage a lot. Definitely a solid 8/10 seinen for me. I just recently started RRR and it seems awesome too.

160210.jpg

137911.jpg

I liked montage a lot. Definitely a solid 8/10 seinen for me. I just recently started RRR and it seems awesome too.
RRR is fantastic. I can't remember if I every got around to trying Montage or not.

160210.jpg

137911.jpg

Read RRR a while back.

Loved it.

Was hyped for more Ballroom but it was just a re-upload.

<{hughesimpress}>

Latest Ippo:

Kumi starting to get annoying. When Ippo returns to the ring she will lose her mind.

Man outside of Jojo, there really arent great anime these past couple of years. Only great anime Ive seen in 2018 is Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box that I can truly say are classic.

Anyone got any other recommendations? I usually like all types of anime. I just want truly great anime like the ones above or classics like death note, cowboy bepob etc.

Man outside of Jojo, there really arent great anime these past couple of years. Only great anime Ive seen in 2018 is Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box that I can truly say are classic.

Anyone got any other recommendations? I usually like all types of anime. I just want truly great anime like the ones above or classics like death note, cowboy bepob etc.
Mob psycho
Yakusoku no Neverland
Tate no Yuusha no Naraigari

Mob psycho
Yakusoku no Neverland
Tate no Yuusha no Naraigari

Forgot to mention I want any anime from any date range but they have atleast 1 season finished. Ive seen Mob psycho season 1, I like to watch shit at once.

160210.jpg

137911.jpg

RRR is one of the best goddamn manga I've EVER read.

Reincarnated as a Slime, Zombie Land Saga, Chio's School Road, Asobi Asobase, hmm...I'll look into more.

maxresdefault.jpg

Eureka 7 is my favorite all time anime. I love DBZ, Bleach, and Naruto too. Just a huge fan of Eureka 7. I'm a sucker for a good love story. Not overly long (50 episodes).

View attachment 519809

Eureka 7 is my favorite all time anime. I love DBZ, Bleach, and Naruto too. Just a huge fan of Eureka 7. I'm a sucker for a good love story. Not overly long (50 episodes).

I need to go back to this one. Started the first episode and it seemed good but I was busy with other anime and just life in general. I also enjoy a good love story.

<{RoseRun}> vinland saga trailer

Is there a season of this that's already been released that I'm not aware of? Because almost everything in that trailer is from the last few volumes.

I need to go back to this one. Started the first episode and it seemed good but I was busy with other anime and just life in general. I also enjoy a good love story.
IMO you didn't really miss out on much. It has a strong start and then degenerates into nonsensical plotting and has one of the worst endings I've seen in a show (so bad I can't even remember it, just that I HATED it).

Is there a season of this that's already been released that I'm not aware of? Because almost everything in that trailer is from the last few volumes.
You sure? I'm about halfway through the series, I don't think I saw anything in the trailer I didn't recognize. Nothing from the farm in Jutland and after.

edit: the part where Thorkell cuts the mask on a ship is unfamiliar to me.

Back