Anime and Manga v39

new tokyo ghoul went from dumb hard to crossdressing real quick smh why do they do this mangggggggg
I dropped that trash after the first season. I dunno how theyre on a season 3 with a garbage show like that. The pacing was hot garbage and the last 2 episodes were some of the most clusterfuck episodes Ive seen yet.

On another note, I started Black Clover, the standard Shonen, but Ive always had a soft spot for the Naruto's, DBZ and Bleach's etc but I never really rank them in my favorite shows. Black Clover is no different, Im on episde 5 and it feels like filler, wtf? The main character keeps screaming and its off putting sometimes, just wish theyd get on with the plot.

Anyone have recommendations for great anime? Thats good characters, great plots etc. And not the go to anime like FMB, Death Note, HxH, Code Geass etc.
Preferably something as good as AOT?

Last great anime I watched was DevilMan Crybaby but I cant remember anything Ive watched recently thats been as good as that.

I dropped that trash after the first season. I dunno how theyre on a season 3 with a garbage show like that. The pacing was hot garbage and the last 2 episodes were some of the most clusterfuck episodes Ive seen yet.
yeah i started watching cuz i wanted to see the kid with the white hair fuck people up but that literally did not happen all of season 1 until like the last episode or smth

then i watched s2 cause i thought "well the kid finally has white hair so this has to be where shit pops off" and honestly i dont really remember season 2 at all anymore lmao

season 3 epi 1 was brazy
season 3 epi 2 they literally crossdressing so im outt

On another note, I started Black Clover, the standard Shonen, but Ive always had a soft spot for the Naruto's, DBZ and Bleach's etc but I never really rank them in my favorite shows. Black Clover is no different, Im on episde 5 and it feels like filler, wtf? The main character keeps screaming and its off putting sometimes, just wish theyd get on with the plot.
Black Clover is one of the most forgettably average shonens I've ever read. It's got some cool bits here and there but the main character is just so...loud. And I don't just mean shouting, I mean all of his emotions and gestures are all dialed up to 11; there's zero subtly.

Anyone have recommendations for great anime? Thats good characters, great plots etc. And not the go to anime like FMB, Death Note, HxH, Code Geass etc.
Preferably something as good as AOT?

Last great anime I watched was DevilMan Crybaby but I cant remember anything Ive watched recently thats been as good as that.

Ace of Diamond has good characters

The plot is just playing baseball but its not cliche like most sports movies/shows are

Maybe check out "Another" if you like horror anime

Ace of Diamond has good characters

The plot is just playing baseball but its not cliche like most sports movies/shows are

Maybe check out "Another" if you like horror anime

Definitely like sports anime dope shit, I already watched it but anything like this, ippo, kuroko before the superpowers, slam dunk and haikuu are all up my alley. Too bad I watched lierally every good one. Ping pong the animation, ippo and one outs being the standouts of the sub genre and the genre as a whole.

I disliked another, I remember dropping it cause I was bored of it.

Anything thriller or psychological like DN, Kaiji etc. Psycho pass was hot garbage, none like that or ergo proxy. Thought parasyte was fantastic tbh.

You know what manga's need anime adaptions? Liar Game, wouldve appealed so hard to the fans of anime like DN, Code geass, One outs, Kaiji etc , when I write, I'd probably rip it off lol, and a guilty pleasure of mine, Yotsuba, probably the most innocent and consistently heartwarming manga Ive read in years.
yeah i started watching cuz i wanted to see the kid with the white hair fuck people up but that literally did not happen all of season 1 until like the last episode or smth

then i watched s2 cause i thought "well the kid finally has white hair so this has to be where shit pops off" and honestly i dont really remember season 2 at all anymore lmao

season 3 epi 1 was brazy
season 3 epi 2 they literally crossdressing so im outt

Its hot garbage, surprised it took you that long to figure it out.

naww i like the world and characters, its definitely hot garbage compared to what its potential is tho
What anime have you watched, Ill recommend a much better and more fruitful watch.

What anime have you watched, Ill recommend a much better and more fruitful watch.
uhmmmmm idk ive just watched most of the really big ones like death note and AOT and devilman crybaby and the rest

im not really into dragonball or my hero academia kinda style or the ones who have like a million episodes already i mean i quit death note halfway thru and that had like 30 episodes so

uhmmmmm idk ive just watched most of the really big ones like death note and AOT and devilman crybaby and the rest

im not really into dragonball or my hero academia kinda style or the ones who have like a million episodes already i mean i quit death note halfway thru and that had like 30 episodes so
:eek::mad:<2>

You like Toykyo Ghoul but slander DN and MHA? {<doc}

But fr though, what sub genres of anime you like? List your favorites.

Watch Parasyte, you'll love it, you'll ask for more.

Definitely like sports anime dope shit, I already watched it but anything like this, ippo, kuroko before the superpowers, slam dunk and haikuu are all up my alley. Too bad I watched lierally every good one. Ping pong the animation, ippo and one outs being the standouts of the sub genre and the genre as a whole.

Anything thriller or psychological like DN, Kaiji etc. Psycho pass was hot garbage, none like that or ergo proxy. Thought parasyte was fantastic tbh.

You know what manga's need anime adaptions? Liar Game, wouldve appealed so hard to the fans of anime like DN, Code geass, One outs, Kaiji etc , when I write, I'd probably rip it off lol, and a guilty pleasure of mine, Yotsuba, probably the most innocent and consistently heartwarming manga Ive read in years.

An awesome sports manga that not a lot of people seem to have heard of (unfortunately scanlation is sporadic) is King Golf. It's definitely worth your time if you liked Slam Dunk.

Liar Game
is one of these series that I think would work a lot better as an anime. Some of the pacing issues of the manga would flow better as spoken dialog.

For thrillers, have you tried Ouroboros or Babel?

Liar Game was great, but the ending was fucking crap. I agree about Yotsubato and if you want stuff like that try Barakamon, Mitsuboshi Colors, and Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san.

An awesome sports manga that not a lot of people seem to have heard of (unfortunately scanlation is sporadic) is King Golf. It's definitely worth your time if you liked Slam Dunk.

Liar Game
is one of these series that I think would work a lot better as an anime. Some of the pacing issues of the manga would flow better as spoken dialog.

For thrillers, have you tried Ouroboros or Babel?
Liar Game was great, but the ending was fucking crap. I agree about Yotsubato and if you want stuff like that try Barakamon, Mitsuboshi Colors, and Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san.

Ill check em out, thanks for the recommendations.

Yeah the liar game ending was and some bits were a slog, but overall, its a fantastically crafted narrative with fantastic writing.

We made it through the whole cake island arc.

Big Meme please just go away.

Time for Kaido action.

Can't wait for Jinbei to join in on the Strawhat shenanigans.

We made it through the whole cake island arc.

Big Meme please just go away.

Time for Kaido action.

Can't wait for Jinbei to join in on the Strawhat shenanigans.

I actually liked the conclusion to this arc. It was pretty good. But yeah I'm looking forward to Wano and Kaido. Still, I'm curious how things will go down with Big Mom in the long-term.

Ill check em out, thanks for the recommendations.

Yeah the liar game ending was and some bits were a slog, but overall, its a fantastically crafted narrative with fantastic writing.

Also read Taisho Otome Otogibanashi for warm and fuzzy FEEEEEEEELS!!!

I'm almost done with Sundome

I wouldn't recommend it for the most part

I feel like it is 25 chapters too long
The art kinda sucks
Writing I feel is super cheap

I feel like its a cheap story that attempts to make you sad but in the end you are not sad because the story feels drawn out and the main character is uninteresting

Saw Violet Evergarden on Netflix, wasn't bad, nothing ground breaking but a decent story with a likable protagonist. Enjoyable , slice of life ish with some action and drama.
Damn either you have high standards or I'm a fucking pansy, this show had dust in my eyes on multiple occasions.

Damn either you have high standards or I'm a fucking pansy, this show had dust in my eyes on multiple occasions.
Like I said in the thread gave me leaky eye syndrome, was the episode writing for the mother...

I really liked the Episode where Violet writes the letters for the Mother to her Daughter that was Outstanding, but I felt the episodes after that were not as solid.

Back