News animalssmiling

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
so i just was patpeting my dog it smiled which it does a lot i tihnk it lsikees being pet but i wondered if the smilig serves the same function as it as it does in human like notmal human smiling because theuy are happy is if the dog doe it does thaqt mean tis happy too or its its mought just foing that ecause another reason

you type like a moron so I didn't read your thread but I did want to bring up a story when I was 17 years old I was doing acid at a friend's house and when I was coming back to hang out with him after getting some water I saw his dog and she smiled at me. A full-on human smile on a dog. I think she wanted some of the acid however I decided that was not a great idea after much deliberation

bizarre_animal_mashups_that_are_cute_and_creepy_at_the_same_time_640_15.jpg

ab8e7196bc153ddd6cb5ed3e8de24390--funny-animals-adorable-animals.jpg

bd9e754c3a6c80f3d386d3ceb557f11e.jpg

tenor.gif

My cat was smiling earlier today. All purrs and smiles and head rubs. Was only much later I realised he’d been sick on the rug.

a>

Not the best pic to show but my dog smiles alot and she winks too

My dog is always happy, he burps a lot, I think that's his way of saying I love you cos he only burps in our faces

My cat makes me smile when he smiles...

so i just was patpeting my dog it smiled which it does a lot i tihnk it lsikees being pet but i wondered if the smilig serves the same function as it as it does in human like notmal human smiling because theuy are happy is if the dog doe it does thaqt mean tis happy too or its its mought just foing that ecause another reason
yes

Quokka ruling the thread in

f9cf8-quokka6.jpg

c59zr2co81j31.jpg

6fynowapeai31.jpg

My ex wife's mother is a pig. I saw her smile once.

Back