Angle Bag or Head-shot bag on Ringside...?

Freestyler

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Im lookin for a new bag, preferably not a typical Heavy Bag. I saw the head shot bag and angle bag on ringsides website. Both caught my eye and now im stuck in between. Heres a link to both. Let me know what you guys think.
Head-Shot
Angle Bag

I use the headshot bag.

I like the weight and it's actually very versatile.

I do alot of plyo's and ballistics and it works great as a larger medicine ball.

I think the angle bag is nice lookin and would be great for striking but the headshot serves alot more purposes. I could work on knees, mid kicks, and upercuts. I dunno yet though. Still deciding!

Freestyler said:
I think the angle bag is nice lookin and would be great for striking but the headshot serves alot more purposes. I could work on knees, mid kicks, and upercuts. I dunno yet though. Still deciding!

I agree. Funny, I was in the same fix between those two bags a week or so ago. I decided the headshot would be best, for the same reasons you stated. But I don't think either of them would be a bad buy.

either or would be usefull-I would get the head shot bag just because i would want to use it as a large med ball.

If I were you and I had to make that choice, I would pick the angle bag, because it is more closely related to what a person's actual body shape is. My best advice is buy the head bag if you are going into boxing, but get the angle bag if you are going into MMA. Even still the head bag would not properly prepare you for aiming your strikes to the body. I say get the angle bag and work on leg kicks.

September 22! Oooops. My bad. I guess you already bought one of them. Let me know how it is working out for you. Thanks!

Back