Angelina Jolie was never hot.

Not saying she is unattractive, but her body always seemed a little 'off', at least by Hollywood movie star sex symbol standards......
Maybe weird hip-to waist ratio, gangly arms, and kind of a weird posture..... I know, sherdog pointy elbows arguments.

angelina.jpg

Yeah, I'd say her 98°F is rather lukewarm.
Hot is at least above 140-150°, imho.

P.s. pre-mastectomy Angelina wood get it.

Not saying she is unattractive, but her body always seemed a little 'off', at least by Hollywood movie star sex symbol standards......
Maybe weird hip-to waist ratio, gangly arms, and kind of a weird posture..... I know, sherdog pointy elbows arguments.

angelina.jpg
Yeah she looks creepy here those boney arms and skeleton fingers gross.

Her face is gorgeous though, her body is not, she hasn't aged well with those dry chapped lips and boney body.

Last edited:

angelina.jpg
She definitely looks better with Oliver Clotheson.

She was hot in the 90's-mid 00's or maybe even beyond that. She would probably look better now if she gained some weight back(if she's still skinny). I believe someone posted a more recent pic here, but it wasn't showing when I viewed this...

Come on ts... She had dem big ol tints... And the freaky energy. And... And... She was always hot... I don't want to be that guy but go ahead, come out of the closet... Sherndog is a friendly, welcoming place...
Them titties is gone bro

She fucked her brother, that makes her an Alabama 10
aj.jpg

Make-App-2718542-2.jpg

Jon-Voight-Angelina-Jolie-31-Years-Old-3.jpg

Ran Angelina's face through the makeup remover app to make it fair.

I don't really see much of a resemblance. As someone who'd probably bang prime Jon Voight

Sherdog never disappoints. All these people itt acting as if a prime angelina jolie is below their standards. As if she would be begging you all to hook up. where is the meme with the fat kid at the computer?

Back