• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Angela Magaña kicked out of Alliance MMA

Cyborg was (legally) in the wrong for punching her, but Magana just seems so trashy.

That hasn't stopped the Sherdog Cyborg apologists from doing their thing. One of the other posters seems to think she wasn't doing much training there anyways. Brandon Vera needs his ass kicked now to comply with 'talk shit, get hit'.
yes

by magana

lol

and I'm instantly a Vera fan again. get him back in the UFC asap.

He comes across as an unintelligent meathead, like I've seen with a lot of Cyborg apologists and Cyborg herself.
No, he doesn't. You come across as an effeminate, verbose tranny. Which is exactly what you are.

You don't have to be a Cyborg apologist to see that Magana's behavior was uncalled for. I have plenty of criticisms of Cyborg but I have yet to see a defensible reason for what Magana was doing.

I like how people are suddenly acting holier than thou and pretending that what Magana did was something incredibly serious. We see the same type of stuff from Conor, Chael, Ronda, and for the most part, no one labels them 'cyber-bullies'. The only uncalled for act during this whole thing was Cyborg's punch.

No he doesn't. You come across as an effeminate, verbose tranny. Which is what you are.

'No he doesn't.' He absolutely does. 'You come across as an...' I could be RuPaul n the flesh and I'd still be right about this guy and his mindless post.

Every single aspect of this Magana/Cyborg debacle just oozes with class and dignity. Lol.

I like how people are suddenly acting holier than thou and pretending that what Magana did was something incredibly serious. We see the same type of stuff from Conor, Chael, Ronda, and for the most part, no one labels them 'cyber-bullies'. The only uncalled for act during this whole thing was Cyborg's punch.
I think all those fighters you listed get their fair share of hate for some of the bullying they've done.
The difference is, there's virtually no redeeming qualities about Magana in this situation.

She was helping children with cancer in the hospital. Cyborg´s father is also fighting cancer. Magana deserved what she got. And you´re a retard for defending Magana and trashing on Cyborg.

tenor.gif

Not the best advert for your own gym buddy.
Actually, I thought it was stellar. If Dillon got kicked out for trying to follow in McGregor's footsteps and make money for his hardwork how dont you do the same to Magana, who is the Mrs Potato-Head of everything that is wrong with the world from top to bottom.

I think all those fighters you listed get their fair share of hate for some of the bullying they've done.
The difference is, there's virtually no redeeming qualities about Magana in this situation.

I'm not saying they don't get hate. I'm saying their actions generally aren't described as 'cyber-bullying'. It's merely talking trash, something many fighters before her have done. People want to make it out to be something different because it's Cyborg and some people are sympathetic to her whole victim/outcast shtick.

In the words of the honorable Matt Sera, "Good, fuck her."

'No he doesn't.' He absolutely does. 'You come across as an...' I could be RuPaul n the flesh and I'd still be right about this guy and his mindless post.
Mindless? He just took out the trash with one tweet. It was thoughtful, reflective, and effective. Mindless? Ok bro. He's a cage fighter not Herman Melville.

Hopefully Alliance fully takes out the garbage and gets rid of her bff Rowdy Bec Rawlings next.

Back