Angela Hill embarrasses Sherdogger...

To be honest I never understood the point of that drill - it’s more of a hip flexor and endurance exercise than anything

I personally could never throw many in a row like that
Increases speed and endurance. If you can throw 10 or even 20 like that, throwing 1 is effortless.

I would assume she rehydrates to 125-135 from 115 after weight in and probably walks around in the 140-150 range. Smaller than most men but we’re not talking about Charlize Theron here, some 5’10” 120 pound actress. We’re talking about a compact athlete with shit tons of training and experience.

I think you’re underestimating the skill and strength of a peak female fighter and overestimating the skill and toughness of the average dude.

Again. What percentage of guys could fight through a bloody nose. Fight through submission attempts by a skilled dgrappler?

I would say it’s probably below 50%
She's definitely not walking around at 140-150. Ronda and Holly were in the 150 range, and Miesha Tate was in the high 140s. Rose walks around at 130 which is probably what Angela is walking around at considering she looks like the type to stay fit year round. You're right about most guys and their ability to take a shot. Lot's of guys give up after eating one shot that isn't really that bad.

Angela Hill will be back where she belongs in Invicta this time next year. Maybe she can console Woodley after he gets retired by Covington this weekend? They are after all peas in a pod.

Something about her screams Wanda Sykes. Not in a good way.

OMG YES!!!
I was trying to figure out who Hill reminded me of for the longest time and FINALLY you jolted my memory! Thank you a thousand times!!!

People just can't figure out why they don't like her, eh? Okay, I can play that game too ;)

On a completely unrelated note, every Sherdogger should strive to
Be a Leader of Men. :cool:

OMG YES!!!
I was trying to figure out who Hill reminded me of for the longest time and FINALLY you jolted my memory! Thank you a thousand times!!!

People just can't figure out why they don't like her, eh? Okay, I can play that game too ;)

On a completely unrelated note, every Sherdogger should strive to
Be a Leader of Men. :cool:
This thread is mainly for ripping on this delusional twitter Conor fanboy. Hopefully theae Wanda Sykes Jr fan/weirdos (wait what they actually exist?!?) Take a break from virtue signaling to appreciate the hilarity that this LOLcow provides

Back