Andy Ruiz vs Ngannou in a barfight

Most bar fights involve drunkeness, impractical clothing, sucker punches, bottles/chairs being thrown and multiple people jumping in. So who knows.

If we are talking a straight 1v1 unarmed fight with NHB rules i'd favour Ngannou though. Just because he likes to box against guys that cant box very well, doesnt mean he hasnt trained kicks, takedowns and subs extensively. He'd have to be very careful of Ruizs hand speed though.
Also, that kimura he hit was ludicrous. Just muscled that shit on

Most bar fights involve drunkeness, impractical clothing, sucker punches, bottles/chairs being thrown and multiple people jumping in. So who knows.

If we are talking a straight 1v1 unarmed fight with NHB rules i'd favour Ngannou though. Just because he likes to box against guys that cant box very well, doesnt mean he hasnt trained kicks, takedowns and subs extensively. He'd have to be very careful of Ruizs hand speed though.

ngannous kicking game is so bad, Ruiz would probably only need 1-2 hours for his kicking game.

Conors kicking game is million times better and a 40 y/o Floyd would only need a few months to make it competitive in KB (no MT).

But this is a bar fight ... who the fook knows lol ... usually the faster guy wins. Even i could KO Ruiz with a head kick in a bar, because he doesnt know me, but then again ... its not easy to head kick a boxer.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Does Francis know who Andy is?

If Francis thinks hes someo nobody, he tries to throw hands with him and gets slept.

If he knows of Andy's world class skills, he takes him down easily and subs him.

Obviously.

Same as always
Only correct answer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back