"Andy Hug, a kickboxer almost as talented as Wonderboy himself.""

If I misread that, I'm wrong. Just makes me wish for the days when Jack Slack did the striking breakdowns on BE (I know he's at BR now).

Jack Slack is great and unlike the rest of BE, he wasn't an overly sensitive individual.

I might be the only one, but I think Andy Hug was among the most talented fighters and best athletes in any pro combat sport ever, kickboxing, boxing, MMA, you name it. And among the fighters in all these sports, he had as much or more heart and grit than the vast majority of them if not every one of them.

Credibility......,

Whooof out of the window forever.

Hug was a killer. I don't think Wonderboy is as talented as him. I'm no kickboxing expert, but I know a little - and Hug was a bad dude.....

If the original quote was a joke, then I apologize for starting this thread. I thought it was genuine.

Anyways, let's all enjoy Andy Hug!

[YT]NXeeOodaHNQ[/YT]

I might be the only one, but I think Andy Hug was among the most talented fighters and best athletes in any pro combat sport ever, kickboxing, boxing, MMA, you name it. And among the fighters in all these sports, he had as much or more heart and grit than the vast majority of them if not every one of them.

yes sir! andy will always be my favorite kickboxer

what-the-fuck-tom-delonge-gif.gif

Yeah, it's sarcasm. BE always shits on Wonderboy and his record.

haha, glad someone else remembers him. as a little kid i always thought he was the coolest looking wrestler. always wanted one of his outfits to rock

I'm a big fan of his. Even recently, a few years ago, he had a great, bloody, singles brawl in AAA, along with some other good matches. In the early 2000's, he had a great bloodbath with El Hijo Del Santo in Monterrey.

santovsparkaep1ej7.jpg

Back