Andrew Tate arrested

They're guilty of the sex trafficking.

But there is no second attempt at a criminal case in the UK. It's just the civil case.
No. There are so many people and companies they started it's taking Romania forever to get all the evidence together. They played ball sticking them under house arrest rather than keeping them on remand. I don't know the situation with the two women who were involved. Thank the lord for Doordash/UBER Eats/Instacart or whatever they have there.

I wish it were the case that they ignore the many terrible things he does but unfortunately many of them emulate those terrible traits. NOBODY should look up to a guy like that for any reason. in fact its his massive ego and despicable nature that primarily drives peoples interest in him imo.

the people listening to him would NOT be listening to a scholar who was not an ego driven power hungry cretan who only said the good things tate does. they would be bored by that.

This. It's mind boggling to hear anybody attempt to defend Tate - or to see interviews with Piers Morgan - who is hardly himself a respectable scholar - where he is congratulated on his supposed "defence of masculinity and traditional values" and hardly really questioned on the truly discpicable, dehumanizing and infantile bullshit he spouts.

Like you're saying here, there's this tendency to frame Tate as some misunderstood thinker who's maybe a little rough around the edges and says some things that are taken in isolation untrue or even bad, but if we only dig a little deeper we'll see that he's communicating a message that is sorely needed by contemporary men and this message is largely about responsibility and traditional values, blah blah blah. It's like, no it fucking isn't. The "rough edges"are actually the meat and potatoes - the dehumanizing, nasty stupid shit he says isn't some biproduct or unintented ancilliary effect of what the message is, that IS the message. He's not found a huge audience among disaffected, angry young men DESPITE these headline-generating, misogynistic, brutal comments, but BECAUSE of them.

I didn't know much about Tate when he was first arrested, but I've been exposed to a lot of his content since then.

The idea that there's some sort of conspiracy against him because of what opinions he expresses is hilarious.

He has the exact same views as dozens of other right-leaning podcasters/youtubers/streamers who say all of the exact same things yet haven't been arrested.

Probably because they didn't produce instructional videos on how to sexually exploit women and commit tax fraud in the process.

- I dont get those weirdos with ugly man-crushs. Several highlevel guys here, like The Rock, Bobby Lashley or C-Bum. But they flock to the ugly one!

Have a little self-respect!

Tate Brazilian counter-part is know as Calvo do Campari.

Listen here, jabroni. Kurt Angle is an American hero and a national treasure. He won an Olympic gold medal with a broken freakin' neck!

nbdf3oyoin0o2yradkhj
- And can wrestle in the squared circle!

That’s something a lot of pyramid schemes do. Hence the “multilevel marketing” pseudonym

From my understanding its only two levels though. The Tates and subscribers using their referral code.

No. There are so many people and companies they started it's taking Romania forever to get all the evidence together. They played ball sticking them under house arrest rather than keeping them on remand. I don't know the situation with the two women who were involved. Thank the lord for Doordash/UBER Eats/Instacart or whatever they have there.

Yes I know they haven't been found guilty yet. What I mean is I'm pretty sure they will be found guilty.

There are literal videos of him admitting it.

The women or the Tates?

Tates will be found guilty in Romania.

Just that these other UK charges seem kind of to be a witchhunt because it's only a civil case. Why are they doing a deportation for a civil case? That's unusual.

Tates will be found guilty in Romania.

Just that these other UK charges seem kind of to be a witchhunt because it's only a civil case. Why are they doing a deportation for a civil case? That's unusual.
You asked this and a poster gave you a lengthy response telling you why.

Are you championing the Tates and the two women or not. Simple yes or no.

Do you have reading comprehension problems?

I said they're obviously guilty of the Romania sex trafficking charges.

Getting extradited for a completely separate UK accusations that didn't have enough evidence for criminal charges is suspect. They're trying to extradite him for a civil case.

Back