News Andres Pederneiras, Aldo's and Nova Uniao head coach tests positive for COVID-19

Andres?!Wtf?
It's André Pederneiras. ****

If you read Dede's post his biggest concern is the food packages him and his athletes are providing the needy in poor communities under lockdown. The guy is so many kinds of awesome. Go Dede!

Off topic: Don't want to derail this thread but these rightwing so called nationalist "leaders" that proclaimed only they can save their countries have really failed spectacularly combatting this virus.

On topic: Hope nobody else contracted this virus in his inner circle and team. And that he recovers fast from this virus
yeah, look at china, the communist miracle: only 82k+ infected, 4500+ dead. If they were not left (the good guys of course) one could think that they lied with the numbers. Also, it's a miracle too that leftie staples like open borders for everyone don't spread coronavirus, right? Give me a break, fucking assclown.

I took his wife out on a date before they divorced, I matched with her on tinder. She is one hot ass Brazilian but I was like, wtf you tell your date you’re married but getting a divorce. Never spoke to her after that.
Degen tbh.

Off topic: Don't want to derail this thread but these rightwing so called nationalist "leaders" that proclaimed only they can save their countries have really failed spectacularly combatting this virus.

On topic: Hope nobody else contracted this virus in his inner circle and team. And that he recovers fast from this virus

well you are derailing the thread with partisan wingnut political nonsense, because some rightwing so called nationalist "leaders" did a better than average job (eg, Orban) elsewhere some leftwing leaders did a below average job (eg, Sweden).

Also Lukashenko has a similar attitude to Bolsonaro and Luka is a proper commie (not a commie in name only like China) which I guess makes him the uber left to Balsawood's uber right, according to those largely useless labels anyway

Last edited:
Back