Andrei Arlovski storms off Russian TV show after it shows his KO losses

lol
knock-out.jpg

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/9/10/...ssian-tv-show-after-they-show-overeem-ko-loss
He has been KO'd a lot though, up there with Ping.
up there with ping? Wtf are you talking about, I know half of you retards don't watch the fights, but what happened you forgot how to use fight finder or something now?

this is amazing lol, them russians gave zero fucks about Arlovski

He didn't storm off. I was expecting him to rip his mic off, throw chairs, yell at people, and maybe throw a few haymakers. I'm disappointed.

Why would they show it though? Were they just trolling him? Or is there more in context?

Why would they show it though? Were they just trolling him? Or is there more in context?

Right... It's a screwed up thing to do when you've got a HW legend guest, I can't imagine any other fighter ever going on that show after that.

Bro, that's some bullshit. Arlovski was right to leave. That makes absolutely no sense to bring on a guest and show their low point.

Subhuman spatnik.

Russia has a big problem with the culture of cocky aggressive group of workingclass. No sensibilities at all.

Among all the fighters Who've been In the UFC, only Overeem has been KOed more than Arlovski.
Idc Arlovski pimped slapped travis in one of of the most underrated rounds in ufc history. That fight alone is worth more than any ko he received.

Back