Andrea Lee Was "Shockingly" Attacked by Ex-Con NeoNazi Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJ600lt.gif

Remember news came out that Julian Wallace put Jessy Jess in a choke? What do you expect when you are dating someone who looks like this?

julian-wallace_14jxjilxjhdil1rx9txo4w4d77.png

Man, I wonder how many thousands that guy spent on tattoos.

No way that guy could beat her. She's in the UFC
I bet he got what he deserved

What you said clearly emphasized that he was white, as if that was important or significant. That you now use words as "triggered" and "snowflake" just shows your true colors. Fuck off.
You quoted me and you turned it into a racial issue. Now I should fuck off? LOL. You are a triggered snowflake.

Shocker.

Dont have a lot of empathy to be honest. You gotta be pretty retarded to think that guy is gonna be some kind of sweetheart suddenly.

Also whats up with a lot of WMMA fighters being some kind of mental case. Either they’re a Ronda or Joanna. Or theyre Rose whos dating a 30 year old dude. Or they’re dating a bunch of crazy ass criminals.

Not to victim shame but what type of behavior do you expect from an Ex Con who still proudly wears his Nazi ink.

I’m not surprised he would do something like this, his response and reaction to the backlash about his Nazi tat was telling that he had no intentions of changing.

I feel bad for her, I really do but like what did she expect from this fucking guy?

Sometimes people make mistakes @BC, and they fall for the wrong partner.

<DCrying>

She was defending him and his Nazi tattoos not long ago.

Sorry but in this case you reap what you sow and you wanna keep that company then live with it.

How the heck do you even get Nazi tattoos in this modern era and with information flying all over.

Do you get hooked on from a really early age because your entire family is into that.. or do you go to prison and it's more of a survival kind of thing but then again you get out so you convert or cover those something anything. It's that outdated it's hard to even put together.

Shocker.

Dont have a lot of empathy to be honest. You gotta be pretty retarded to think that guy is gonna be some kind of sweetheart suddenly.
And to top it off she was defending him not long ago when people discovered his nazi tattoos.

Not to victim shame but what type of behavior do you expect from an Ex Con who still proudly wears his Nazi ink.

I’m not surprised he would do something like this, his response and reaction to the backlash about his Nazi tat was telling that he had no intentions of changing.

I feel bad for her, I really do but like what did she expect from this fucking guy?

Okay so it's a prison thing.. @LouisBolanos so you get that ink in prison to be part of a group huh.

But wait. He's a sweet nice guy now. His nazi tattoo mean nothing.

wait wait

he's a neo nazi and a former cop?

i dont even have any jokes atm

How the heck do you even get Nazi tattoos in this modern era and with information flying all over.

Do you hooked on from a really early age because your entire family is into that.. or do you go to prison and it's more of a survival kind of thing but then again you get out so you convert or cover those something anything. It's that outdated it's hard to even put together.

It's a prison survival kind of thing, but he should have 100% covered that shit up. I did what I had to do in jail but now I'm a free man I don't go around giving hand jobs for cash.

Do you get hooked on from a really early age because your entire family is into that.. or do you go to prison and it's more of a survival kind of thing but then again you get out so you convert or cover those something anything. It's that outdated it's hard to even put together.
The thing is they said something along the lines of that it was in the past and he's changed.

Well if you've changed and you're ashamed of those tattoos - as anyone with a brain should be - then you cover them up or remove them.

I'll assume he still has those views and that she was a sympathizer

Don't act like a bitch. You know what you said, and you know what you meant. Being a little pussy and playing innocent just makes you look like a even bigger piece of shit.
LMAO. Stay angry, snowflake. Not everyone is as race obsessed as you appear to be.

It's a prison survival kind of thing, but he should have 100% covered that shit up. I did what I had to do in jail but now I'm a free man I don't go around giving hand jobs for cash.
Yea, I'm not going to fault him for getting them, I don't know what his experience was in prison. But he's not there anymore, and hasn't been for a while now. It's not like he was released last week and needs time to get his shit together.

And yea, BJs only from here on out, not as much mess.

Can't say I feel bad for her hooking up with Donny "Aryan" Aaron

Oh, he used to be a cop? Even more shocking. It's not like cops have the highest rate of domestic abuse of any profession in the country or anything.

Was he actually a cop? I thought this guy got those tattoos in jail?

Don't act like a bitch. You know what you said, and you know what you meant. Being a little pussy and playing innocent just makes you look like a even bigger piece of shit.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back