• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Andrea Lee Was "Shockingly" Attacked by Ex-Con NeoNazi Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about as unlikely as an NFL player committing domestic violence. Or a rapper.
Domestic violence in the NFL is lower than the average population. There’s 1,600+ players and how many have been convicted of domestic battery? 3 or 4? Do the math and stop being a sheep and parroting what people say

Lol bruh you serious. If you're a nazi to begin with you have been brainwashed or beaten from a young age. Nobody grows up a normal life and finds the nazi life is for them. Nazis want all other races to be deleted from earth

Wow you're actually capable of a decent post now and then

Thats your opinion and you have the right to feel that way. Its just funny to me how many posters here have said things like : She married a nazi, what did she expect??!! Like a man couldn't be a nazi without being a woman beater. People are idiots.

Someone who wants to exterminate other people for their skin color would be such stretch if theyre woman beaters too?

Isn't loyalty what we ALL expect from our women? She bascially did what we all would expect from a woman - defending her man. From my understanding she was defended the "ah, he is all changed man"-part, which he was also claiming, not the nazi part. I don't see much fault on her part, she literally did nothing wrong.
She’s either a nazi sympathizer or a moron or both, and I’m leaning towards the latter so fuck her and fuck you

Last edited:
Dude had a tiny swastika tattoo that was probably just a buddhist symbol and the outragearatti leftards having a field day.
Hopefully the state of Israel will adopt the swastika and the internet will crash

He's got a much bigger swaztika on his back shoulder too

It’s both funny and pathetic to read the misogynistic lifelong virgins on this website saying that this woman deserved to be attacked because she dated a Nazi. Many of you make all kinds of racist posts all day long and share the same mindset as Nazis. The only difference between many of you and the man in question is that he has the audacity to be open about his beliefs, while you bitch-made, hateful knuckle-draggers make your racist posts while hiding behind usernames. Is it really that you object to Nazis or is it that you will take any opportunity to attack a woman?

Speaking as someone who has been targeted by white supremacists, I would never think that a woman deserves to be abused for years and viciously attacked even if she shares those beliefs. And has it occurred to any of you that the reason she came out defending this guy is because he put her up to it and she was afraid? Critical thinking is nonexistent on this website.
They aren't saying she deserved it. It was just a blindingly obvious consequence. Kind of like you don't deserve to get hit by a car for sprinting out into traffic without looking, but if you get hit by a car I'm not going to feel particularly sorry for you.

They aren't saying she deserved it. It was just a blindingly obvious consequence. Kind of like you don't deserve to get hit by a car for sprinting out into traffic without looking, but if you get hit by a car I'm not going to feel particularly sorry for you.

This guy gets it. What's up man, havent seen you around as much lately (then again neither have I)

Like I said, dont get why people act so hysterical just because someone is a nazi. I know a few nazi's, and they are relatively normal people. I also know a few radical leftists, they are relatively normal people as well. So whats the problem? I thought people had right to believe whatever political ideology they want, at least where I come from (Finland).
Maybe Nazi's in Finalnd are more mild, but here they basically hate all other races and would probably go around lynching if the could get away with it. Obviously they have the right to think, say, and get tattoo'd on themselves whatever they want. I don't think that is what you mean though. I think you are telling us to respect them and their views even though they are utterly shitty people. That I will not do.

When it comes to her husband, I don't know if his story about getting them to get by in prison is true or not. Doesn't really matter, there are plenty of other things in that guys past that let you know he’s completely despicable.

Last edited:
This guy gets it. What's up man, havent seen you around as much lately (then again neither have I)
Yeah I come and go in spurts anymore. Just moved back to the mainland too

Thats your opinion and you have the right to feel that way. Its just funny to me how many posters here have said things like : She married a nazi, what did she expect??!! Like a man couldn't be a nazi without being a woman beater. People are idiots.

I am well aware of the fact that I have the right to feel that way. Regardless of how stupid she was, it changes nothing about how utterly pathetic anyone is who adopts that ideology.

Can’t believe we still have nazis in 2018

We don't. What we have is a mass hysteria of soibois and cat ladies trying to out virtue signal each other. Basically in the eyes of these sheep, if you're white and don't hate yourself you're a nazi.

The great irony in it all is these people use the very same tactics that the nazis used. Absolutely no self awareness. The pressure is building, and it's going to backfire on them big time once this mass hysteria goes out of style.

Ya that's what I thought also, lol. Sucks this happened though. Not ok

We don't. What we have is a mass hysteria of soibois and cat ladies trying to out virtue signal each other. Basically in the eyes of these sheep, if you're white and don't hate yourself you're a nazi.

The great irony in it all is these people use the very same tactics that the nazis used. Absolutely no self awareness. The pressure is building, and it's going to backfire on them big time once this mass hysteria goes out of style.

Nail on the head dude - they did us a favor and ended white guilt .. finally !

giphy.gif

*she

Really? On sherdog? Seriously? Whodathunkit.
This site makes me think Bob Arum wasn't so wrong. He called mma full of skinhead homosexuals. The amount of tolerance for racism here makes it true. Then you have Conor huggers saying the gayest shit. Oh and this is a totally acceptable meme<{monica}>....

Nazi confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back