Andre Fili vs Sodiq Yusuff

legcramp

I am a handsome, white-as-snow boxer.
@Brown
Reaction score
Wasn't that a great fight or what? Except for Yusuff cruising a bit in the third where Fili picked it up... super entertaining for me.

Wasn't that a great fight or what? Except for Yusuff cruising a bit in the third where Fili picked it up... super entertaining for me.
Yeah I think it was FOTN imo. Great scrap and really enjoy it. Very impressed by yussuf

Yeah I think it was FOTN imo. Great scrap and really enjoy it. Very impressed by yussuf

I'd give it to Roxanne, she could have been smarter and tried to chop at the non injured right leg to try and finish Barber but she gave us a great sacrifice to the JBG for 3 rounds whereas Yussuf just kinda coasted

I'd give it to Roxanne, she could have been smarter and tried to chop at the non injured right leg to try and finish Barber but she gave us a great sacrifice to the JBG for 3 rounds whereas Yussuf just kinda coasted
I guess I’m still at the old way of thinking where they did the kotn, fotn, sotn. I think yussufs fight was the most entertaining. Drew dober and roxy earned awards too imo

I guess I’m still at the old way of thinking where they did the kotn, fotn, sotn. I think yussufs fight was the most entertaining. Drew dober and roxy earned awards too imo

Hey for those first 2 rounds Yussuf was outstanding just kind of a let down not see him try to impose his will in the 3rd

Hey for those first 2 rounds Yussuf was outstanding just kind of a let down not see him try to impose his will in the 3rd
Yeah I get it. I thought it was a cardio issue though cause he went hard as hell the first 2

Roxanne fought smart, but dear lord that woman has no killer instinct. Good scrap and much bloodier than I'd expect.

It was a really good fight but the commentary was a bit annoying. Sodiq looks to be a future contender and Fili looked good too.

Great fight, should have been on the main card.

cant believe Fili did the “lets swing!” At the very end....and then shoots for a takedown. What a fucker.

This was the fight on this card i was most looking forward to. Great showing from both, Touchi stock didn't fall after the loss, Sodiq is the man. I would like to see him against Mean Hakeem

This was the fight on this card i was most looking forward to. Great showing from both, Touchi stock didn't fall after the loss, Sodiq is the man. I would like to see him against Mean Hakeem

Yussuf vs Dawodu <SelenaWow>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back