Andre Fili--Everything is going good as far as Team Alpha Male Coaching is concerned

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I think you will really enjoy the brand new MMA Roasted Podcast w/ Cynthia Calvillo, Andre Fili, Phil Baroni and Joey Phillips-Perez. Andre talks about his new Rap song, being in love, Justin Bucholz being bipolar and toxic for TAM, his upcoming fight with Michael Johnson, the new movie he is in that is produced by Urijah Faber and more. Cynthia talks about feeling Pearl Gonzalez's implants during thier fight, wanting to fight Karolina next, how she got into MMA and more. Baroni is on a date at a bar at 4 PM but still has time to talk about his upcoming Bare-Knuckle Boxing match against Chris Leben, getting kicked out of Hofstra for selling the football team steroids, how he plans on destroying Bobby Gunn in Bare-Kuckle Boxing and hoping to fight a Roided out Vitor Belfort on the Golden Boy MMA Card.
Thanks,
Adam

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Calvillo. I think a lot of people want to write her off after the Carla loss, but she gave Esparza quite a tough fight and after seeing Carla look so sharp against perennial top contender, Gadelha, I think it's clear Calvillo is tough and legit. Her ground skills are really fun to watch.

Baroni Blessed... The most interesting man in MMA.

I don't understand how they can possibly be okay changing coaches every 6 months

I love how everyone who leaves TAM gets bashed on the way out.

WTF was he supposed to say? That the team is imploding and everything is going to shit?

I'm a fan of Calvillo. I think a lot of people want to write her off after the Carla loss, but she gave Esparza quite a tough fight and after seeing Carla look so sharp against perennial top contender, Gadelha, I think it's clear Calvillo is tough and legit. Her ground skills are really fun to watch.
While I agree that she is a legit fighter, I’m just not much of a fan of her entitled attitude. It might just be me, but that’s how I see it. Good fighter regardless.

Back