Andersons next ten fights.

TEXASMOJO

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With anderson silvas new ten fight deal officially done who would you like to see him face and in what order? For me its,
#1 Bisping. If he gets past belfort.
#2 Weidman.
#3 GSP. Catchweight. Around this time gsp should have no excuses of making weight.
#4 Rockhold.
#5 Jon jones. Catchweight. So silva wont run into team mates.
#6 Lombard. Maybe around this time lombard is next in line.
#7 Rashad. @ MW
#8 thru #10 up in the air.. Perhaps a top 10 HW..

Last edited:
Would like to see #7 soon... If he fought Jones he might get retired though.

1. GSP
2. Jon Jones
3. Rashad
4. Bisping
5. Nick Diaz
6. Weidman
7. Lombard
8. Rockhold
9. Belfort
10. Chael Sonnen (LHW Champ) III
11. Retirement
12. Dana White
13. HW Champ
14. Ali clone
15. Roy Jones JR.
16. Anderson Silva II (his clone)

What's great is that he's right around the age where even people with long primes (like him) completely fall apart. Anxious to see his next few fights...

The most intriguing match-up is Rashad. Because I know Rashad can do what Chael did without the pillow fists and ridiculous fight blunders (getting choked at the last minute of a fight you're winning; throwing a spinning backfist at a striking aficionado like Silva).

1. GSP
2. Jon Jones
3. Rashad
4. Bisping
5. Nick Diaz
6. Weidman
7. Lombard
8. Rockhold
9. Belfort
10. Chael Sonnen (LHW Champ) III
11. Retirement
12. Dana White
13. HW Champ
14. Ali clone
15. Roy Jones JR.
16. Anderson Silva II (his clone)

Endless of EPIC battles

I'm looking forward to Weidman and Jones. I hope these 2 fights come to fruition.

at a catchweight I very much doubt it.

Can Jones make it down to 195? I would assume it would be at 205 since Andy has fought there 3 times already.

I don't think Anderson keeps the fight standing, and when Jon gets him to the mat the hellbows will finish him.

Good luck with him fighting those guys. He will probably call out Badar, Forrest, Bisping, Stann, Henderson, and Rich Franklin again. This is more of what he will be looking to fight. Big names that fit his style. You guys don't think he is going to start fighting hard fights now do you?

So after all this bullshit now a realistic one.

1. Bisping
2. Rockhold
3. Retirement

We should consider having AS fight two opponents at the same time because it's getting ridiculous now.

That's a huge contract for a guy in his mid-30s who's had a long career. The only motive now is to continue his win-streak so that it will never be broken. Or......fight Jon Jones.

Back