Anderson Would Destroy Floyd Mayweather in Boxing

Silva would KO Wilder via body shot. Wilder loves eating bodyshots.

Anderson Silva could have legitimately competed at 205lbs and Floyd is like a 147-153lb guy so just based on that alone, he would have a chance. He's obviously way better than Logan Paul at striking / boxing.

It would be interesting to watch I guess if they really tried.

He is about 40 pounds heavier :eek: Would rather see him someone over the hill like Golovkin or Kovalev even then he would have a weight advantage

Easy to look good when your opponent is a punching bag.

look dat handspeed! dat movement!

Boxing continues to be exposed.

Retired boxers competing against mma fighters, is not an indication of how current elite boxers would do. Do you really think any MMa fighter could stand a chance vs Canelo, Spence or Crawford? If they could, they would. There’s a lot more money at the top of boxing.

Are they even close in weight? And I think for Mayweather he only puts in the work necessary to get the win. Conor and Paul aren’t lifelong pro boxers. Neither is Silva.

I think you’re oversimplifying the whole thing. Mayweather may have taken Paul, and the payday for granted.

I actually tracked down the video of the fight last night, after a Sherbro suggested it. Silva looked good, but the other guy (and I’ve never heard of him), looked like garbage. I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that he even missed weight.

Last edited:
look dat handspeed! dat movement!

Boxing continues to be exposed.

dude there is like 40 lbs difference between them of course he would lol. Weight classes matter.

Make a fair comparison

Chavez Jr. is largely seen to be an heir who didn’t live up to the expectations of greatness put on him, Canelo took his fire of being the next great Mexican boxer

If Floyd can give Logan the opportunity then he should give Anderson a shot in an exhibition. They are both around the same age and Anderson's skills will at least make it interesting, I can see Floyd choosing to hug it out for half the fight though.

Anderson Silva could have legitimately competed at 205lbs and Floyd is like a 147-153lb guy so just based on that alone, he would have a chance. He's obviously way better than Logan Paul at striking / boxing.

It would be interesting to watch I guess if they really tried.

You're so scared to point out the obvious, that Silva would obviously deck that old midget right now.

Some people are still disillusioned by the phony mystique of boxers and too intimidated to state the obvious because of backlash of angry old men who want to cling on to that mystique.

Why Floyd?
Put him in with GGG or canelo

Or drag Froch out of retirement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back