Anderson warns Conor

If you knew how to take care of your women, you'd cook her steak yourself. Cook the sides. Serve the wine. Do the dishes... Don't be a simpleton. Thank me later
So you assume your wife only likes your steaks? Keep kidding yourself brah.

Once he drops a fight, the hype will be over.

Do you really believe this? It's not like the guy is undefeated now. He's hyped because he is charismatic and has a very fan friendly fighting style, not because he hasn't lost.

Silva dealt with the original Conor much better.

Didn't get phased by Chael at all. Aldo should have taken some notes.

Anderson-Silva-and-Chael-Sonnen-UFC-117_display_image.jpg

Silva-shoulder-bumps-Sonnen.gif

Last edited:
Chael knows wassup. I wonder if he liked that steak Silva's wife made him. Which reminds me, i am taking my wife to a brazilian steakhouse for Valentines day. She is getting the full rodizio because i know how to take care of my woman, unlike AS.
The old razzle dazzle always impresses and can never go wrong Brazilian food

Pipe down, Conor's only sold two PPVs that were incredibly stacked.

Once he drops a fight, the hype will be over.
Lololololololololol at giving any credit whatsoever to a McGregor undercard selling the ppv.

Anderson handled being disrespected quite well, but broke mentally when Weidman showed him some respect.

Do you really believe this? It's not like the guy is undefeated now. He's hyped because he is charismatic and has a very fan friendly fighting style, not because he hasn't lost.
I hear the United States will be ordered to lower our flag to half staff in such an event

just kidding hahahaha

Ohh look Anderson is taking a Wand role now. Just like Wand telling Chael abour respect. Then busted for PEDs running around

So you assume your wife only likes your steaks? Keep kidding yourself brah.
Ate at Duanes steakhouse the other week which has a better reputation than Flemmings and Ruths Chris and my wife said my ribeyes are way better. Prime ribeyes from Costco marignated for a day. Delicious

Ate at Duanes steakhouse the other week which has a better reputation than Flemmings and Ruths Chris and my wife said my ribeyes are way better. Prime ribeyes from Costco marignated for a day. Delicious

You must have a good marinade and be good at the grill cuz Costco steaks have never impressed me.

You must have a good marinade and be good at the grill cuz Costco steaks have never impressed me.
Theres choice and prime and the only difference is the marbeled fat. Gotta make a good pick. A little soy, Worcestershire, lawrys seasoning salt, garlic powder and black pepper. Thats how I do it at least. 4 min on each side at 500

Back