Anderson vs The Rest of the Top LHWs

imissWECPalmer

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If Jon Jones is found to be a cheat, stripped of his title, his win over DC overturned etc etc etc... basically if Jon is no longer champ & out of the picture for a year or so, could Anderson make a run at the LHW title?

Rumble
Gus
DC
Davis
Glover
Shad
OSP

edit: obviously, Anderson wouldn't have to beat all listed fighters to get to the title, but could he beat 1 or more of these potential belt holders?

Lets see how he looks against Diaz first.

IF Jones is stripped

IF Anderson moves to LHW

IF TS's thread isn't retarded

Too many if's for me to speculate.

Anderson would get destroyed vs any decent wrestler in the lhw division.

If
Rumble
Gus
DC
Davis
Glover
Shad
OSP

Wow, that is a murderers row right there. I think he possibly takes W's over OSP, Shad, Glover and Davis.

I think he gets outworked and overpowered by Rumble, DC and Gus

ps - so much explosion @ 205

IF Jones is stripped

IF Anderson moves to LHW

IF TS's thread isn't retarded

Too many if's for me to speculate.

you're not an ass at all. :wink:

at least you enjoyed the couple of days after the DC win. :icon_lol:

Bonnar and Forrest were impressive wins and even more impressive performances leading up to winning but in the big picture, aside from Forrest's very, very brief run as a serious contender when he beat prime Shogun and squeezed by Rampage for the title, they are still mid-tier guys.

I can't see Anderson initimating and outclassing top LHWs, especially at this point of his career. Not only has he lost some ground but his opponents will no longer respect his aura or whatever--which was really a big part of his game.

That would be the greatest thing to happen to the LHW division and the UFC in a long time.

10929236_343458692506984_8382864856754444149_n.jpg

bones_1024x1024.png

I think DC and Gus are the only two who would give him real trouble. He isnt going to make a run for the LHW title though, not at this point in his career

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back