Media Anderson "the Spider" Silva favorite fighter to watch...

Khabib would be so much more popular if he was just exciting to watch fight

I figured it would be a striker, but Khabib is great to watch. I get nervous as fuck before every single one of his fights for some reason and it makes them a lot of fun to watch. I obviously don’t get the same feeling when I’m rewatching an old fight, but watching him live I’m just constantly thinking, “How long before Khabib gets him down and how hard is he about to smesh this poor dude?”

The aura that Khabib carries is crazy. Never thought I would see Gaethje out of all people run away in a fight. And it's like, you know what's coming, but what are you supposed to do?

All he has to do is stick around a little longer with consistent activity and more title defenses and he will be GOAT.

But I can’t fault a guy who retires at his family’s wishes.

That’s certainly a lot more noble than GSP’s lame ass “stock market” politics.

Who the heck is that dude doing the interview? He's like a combination of Elton John and Mayhem Miller all while having Freddie Mercury's teeth and wearing Steven Seagal's glasses.

I love watching Khabib fight too, so many fights have become more standup in MMA, still get grappling of course, but a lot more focus on striking. Its beautiful to see a guy who finishes everyone on the ground and no one can stop it

Please keep this information away from Conor, Conor was claiming the Spider to be his GOAT and the Spider says he likes to watch Khabib the most. Non stop L's for the Irishman.

I figured it would be a striker, but Khabib is great to watch. I get nervous as fuck before every single one of his fights for some reason and it makes them a lot of fun to watch. I obviously don’t get the same feeling when I’m rewatching an old fight, but watching him live I’m just constantly thinking, “How long before Khabib gets him down and how hard is he about to smesh this poor dude?”
same here. i basically had a heart attack during Khabib v Conor. never had anything like that for any other fight ever lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back