• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anderson "the Spider" Silva appreciation thread: Still the most incredible highlights EVER in MMA

His two failed drug tests invalidates everything he has ever achieved.

Absolutely amazing. Too bad he didn't follow up on Bisping after the flying knee.
Also, too bad his legacy is tainted....
Still. Amazing!

Go ahead all you guys with your dick pills and steroid jokes, no problem.

This thread is for all you sherbros who can still appreciate a true special fighter's work of art. We know almost all of these motherfuckers are on roids, but nobody did what "The Spider" did.

Most spectacular highlights ever.

The true MATRIX of MMA.

Did what he did on steroids you foolish fan of a fraud

The Spider will forever be my favorite MMA Fighter no matter what the critics say.

Did he get banned yet? I havent been following the PED scene much lately. Also, whats going on with Jones, did he get banned yet?

Did he get banned yet? I havent been following the PED scene much lately. Also, whats going on with Jones, did he get banned yet?

Jones hearing is in February I believe. Anderson's hearing won't be soon, this will take some time. Maybe he will just retire...

Best there ever was. Spider fan forever.
His fights with Leben, Belfort, Franklin, Sonnen, Griffin and Bonnar never get stale.

Jones hearing is in February I believe. Anderson's hearing won't be soon, this will take some time. Maybe he will just retire...
He will still have to go to a hearing if he retires, unless he pleads guilty.

silva%20karate%20celebration.gif

anderson-silva-dance.gif

Prime Silva during a time in MMA when everyone was geared up was in a class of his own. He could make the elite fighters look amateurish, looking like he was enjoying himself doing it... even Jones highlight reel doesn’t measure up, the only guy who has an equal KO highlight reel with Andy is the Reem.
This includes all AO’s KO’s and losing end KO’s obviously ...lol

Even more impressive that Bisping somehow beat a prime Anderson Silva
How do you call that prime Anderson? He was trigger shy and slow.

There were only a few moments he showed a glimpse of his former self

Not even his biggest fan in his prime
His diva antics got on my nerves

But considering everyone in those days were sauced which makes it an even playing field
(Chael, Nate, Hendo, Vitor,) all pissed hot or were on peds

He's the fucking man, not the goat though that title belongs to fedor

There were a few years there where Anderson could enter the matrix do anything he wanted.

Spider's run was pre-USADA & we seem to of found out that everyone was doing it... so all fair.

It is close, but he's got more significant wins than the other GOAT's. He's also got a ton of entertaining winz... so the least we can do is honor the guy... right @BC

Last edited:
Back