Anderson Silva's record vs Mousasi's record

No, they don't cancel each other standing.
Silva put a beating on Mousasi in the standup. It won't even get to the ground.
Maybe 2012 "lazy" and rely on " raw talent "Mousasi. The Mousasi beast today still has that iron chin ,multifaceted jab and over all technical stand up to keep Anderson at bay before dragging him to ground and now trains like an elite fighter.He comes in paramount shape for every fight..... but thats my opinion and I know I'm in minority- which I like.

Moose has better names, also, he fought at LHW and HW.

Moose GOAT.

was going to say that besides the submission, Chonan was getting tooled , which leads me to speculate that match was Yakuza by Victory.

Silva fans are the worst. You guys literally have an excuse for every single Silva losses and he has a shit ton of those. Pathetic.

Mutual opponents between them:

Hendo, Leites, Vitor, Weidman

Mousasi 4:0
Silva 3:2

I would say Hall is a more talented striker then griffin and Franklin. He’s just inconsistent kind of like griffin was. Griffin was best when he used his leg kicks. But yeah anyone saying Silva is an easy fight is lying, but I’d favor Jacare over him. Jacare is a tough sob. This MW era is tougher imo
Legitimate argument that this era is tougher but this surely makes Mousasi's record in retrospect even worse when he hasn't faced Romero, Rockhold, the Reaper etc. Instead he's fighting borderline cans in Bellator. Fucking massive waste of talent. Anderson Silva faced the best available, only one he didn't fight was Jones and even that was you could arguably state after his prime. Moose, who according to his fans is in his prime, should be facing elite competition. Rory McDonald is an elite WW not a top 10MW hell maybe not even in the top 15 MWs. Man chose money over furthering his legacy. Surely the only argument is whether Anderson's legacy is tainted by his drug failures. Everything else is ridiculous, Anderson is Mousasi's superior in every sense of the word.

Legitimate argument that this era is tougher but this surely makes Mousasi's record in retrospect even worse when he hasn't faced Romero, Rockhold, the Reaper etc. Instead he's fighting borderline cans in Bellator. Fucking massive waste of talent. Anderson Silva faced the best available, only one he didn't fight was Jones and even that was you could arguably state after his prime. Moose, who according to his fans is in his prime, should be facing elite competition. Rory McDonald is an elite WW not a top 10MW hell maybe not even in the top 15 MWs. Man chose money over furthering his legacy. Surely the only argument is whether Anderson's legacy is tainted by his drug failures. Everything else is ridiculous, Anderson is Mousasi's superior in every sense of the word.
He would have faced them if the ufc paid him his worth. The ufc won’t pay guys like him good money but keep people like roxanne and dandois on the roster lol. He had won 5 straight fights and should have been next in the line for the title shot too. I wouldn’t say they are cans in Bellator. Shlemenko is legit and Carvalho hadn’t lost in idk how many years. They aren’t as good as the top ufc guys of course. And Rory is an elite WW imo he just shouldn’t have fought someone like Moose his first try at MW. Badly managed career imo. As far as Anderson competition, some of guys he faced in the ufc were not as good as someone like Shlemenko. Even Thiago santos I’d take over Patrick cote, lutter, James Irvin etc.

was going to say that besides the submission, Chonan was getting tooled , which leads me to speculate that match was Yakuza by Victory.
Silva fans are the worst. You guys literally have an excuse for every single Silva losses and he has a shit ton of those. Pathetic.

A Loss is a Loss, a learning experience.
Those who find excuses for Chonan/Takase vs Spider or Hughes/Serra vs No Rush dont know what they´re talkin´ about.

Anderson had to be on that juice before he faced an opponent. That says a lot about him as a man and fighter.

Mousasi wont be remembered as much as anderson, but anderson is a fraud.

...lolwut?

you should heed your own advice and actually watch it.

edit: found better link with audio actually in sync

This
I maybe Anderson's biggest fan but he lost every aspect of the Chonen fight. To his credit though he was coming off some major surgeries and probably shoudn't have even been in the ring that night but that doesn't change the fact Ryo had that fight in the back even without the crazy sub.

WAT

why do people who clearly never watched the fight keep insisting shit like the above?

Anderson has the better legacy. Style matters. But I think Moose may have the edge in terms of quality of competition

The real story here is that Uriah Hall has destroyed both men. Clearly he's the GOAT.

Mousasi would whoop andriod
Thats why andriod dont want to box mousasi

Back