Media Anderson Silva vs Tony Fryklund

Like a boss

Fryklund showing better thai plum than Franklin though

Thats true indeed. Franklin looked like he had no experience in the thai clinch.

He probably only had a wrestling relationship with the clinch

Thats true indeed. Franklin looked like he had no experience in the thai clinch.

He probably only had a wrestling relationship with the clinch

Indeed. Just American wrestling type of clinch.
In his interview with Swick says the judo based clinch of Okami caught him by surprise for not being accustomed to it. Seemingly even less so to Thai clinch.

Such a beautiful KO, I watched this fight many times before he made his UFC debut against Leben. I was excited for his debut, but I thought Lebens chin will keep him in the fight for a while but Anderson might win in later rounds, little did I know it would probably be the best UFC debut ever

Apparently in an interview Anderson claiming he watched Ong Bak Thai warrior the night before and he just wanted to see if that technique would work

When you try a weird combination in Street Fighter V

Most creative and dangerous striker in MMA history in my opinion. He has a great kick against Yushin Okami too, even though he was DQ'd for it. Wasn't a UFC fight though, I don't think.

Classic!

Still remember an old “dream match” thread from before he joined the UFC it was priceless.

Indeed. Just American wrestling type of clinch.
In his interview with Swick says the judo based clinch of Okami caught him by surprise for not being accustomed to it. Seemingly even less so to Thai clinch.

A math teacher that didn't run the odds of not learning other disciplines

<{dayum}>

Always enjoy watching this once every couple years. Thanks TS. Wish we could see this with 13 different camera angles in 2022.

Back