Anderson Silva vs Michael Bisping gifs

Still can't believe Bisping took the front kick better than Vitor.

Love that angle of the flying knee. Anderson's "Pow!" makes me laugh.

Looking at the first gif, Herb deserves some of the blame for Anderson's celebration. He moves in to stop the fight, Anderson walks away celebrating and he does nothing. It is not clear to anyone at that point what the outcome is.

One of my favorite fights ever.

Looking at the first gif, Herb deserves some of the blame for Anderson's celebration. He moves in to stop the fight, Anderson walks away celebrating and he does nothing. It is not clear to anyone at that point what the outcome is.

He moves in to stop the round since it ended. Not the fight.

Interesting that Bisping outboxed AS. Only AS' kicks and knees put some hurting on Bisping, but Mike had much better hands.

That second knock down of Bispings is really nice, straight to the jaw, good combo. And he didnt need Anderson distracted by the ref to land it.

the shock on andersons face when he goes down from bispings punch LOL

this could have gone either way.people are saying anderson could have finished him at any time if he pushed it have to remember he's 41. he probably couldn't go after mike in the 4th cause he was gassed.

Anderson could have stopped bisping if he just followed up on the front kick,but he just stands there admiring his work. I get he dont want to run in on a punch but looking at the gif,that probably wasnt going to happen.

He moved in to stop the fight?

Youre sure about that? Because that is not what it looks like and it is no what Herb said.

But keep it up. This is sherdog, where imagination rules

I've been looking for the replay of the other front kick when Bisping is against the cage. It was the kind of "inside-out" one.

I loved this fight.

He moved in to get a good look at Bisping, like a ref should. Even if Andy followed up, he still probably would have closed in.

Back