Anderson Silva v Uriah Hall

Who wins?

• Total voters
I hope he doesn't go to another org. He's already been fighting 8 years too long.
He said in interview with helwani like 5 times ok maybe last fight in UFC but if so I go for fight for other big show I mean I love the fight. Something along those lines. He’s not done fighting.
Just in the UFC.
I’d be down to see old Silva vs old Fedor, old Silva vs Old Rampage, old Silva vs never old TRT Vitor 2.0, etc.

Like Luke Thomas said, once someone is very much past their prime, they are not going to be able to pull the trigger. We're gonna get a lot of moments where we frustratingly shout at the screen, "come on! Do something Silva!!!!" just like we did with Rashad his final few fights.

It's not cause they are "scared" or "unsure," their mind-muscle connection (basically reflexes) are so slow now that by the time they see the opening they wanted to capitalize on, that moment in literal time is gone, so that's why it seems they are hesitant. They aren't hesitant - they just can't react fast enough within that window of time.

Sounds like you are describing Mousasi.

Ironic right?
AnyQueasyFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

Anderson's level of competition is outstanding. Hope he puts Hall in the matrix one last time.

Back