** Anderson Silva sings, LIVE on the Petey&Jia Show!! (VIDEO) **

Petey, the situation calls for new chanson, with a French accent.

Petey, the situation calls for new chanson, with a French accent.

gsp_dancing_tvshow2.gif

Why aren't these aired on UFC Tonight instead of those corny mock interviews from Tommy Toe Hold?

The people have spoken, not that the UFC brass listen to us usually, but that's our opinion, and another one of their shows could go under if they don't take heed this time.

The BJ Penn.. lol instant classic

Youuuuuuuuuuuu and meeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Meeeeeeeeeee and yoooooooooooou!!!!

Why aren't these aired on UFC Tonight instead of those corny mock interviews from Tommy Toe Hold?

The people have spoken, not that the UFC brass listen to us usually, but that's our opinion, and another one of their shows could go under if they don't take heed this time.

great idea. I don't find TTH funny at all (I do like that he posts on Sherdog, tho).

Fuck that, prebek should be on there. In fact, he should be doing his own TV show on any channel, he's that good.

Awesome video, made me laugh so hard! One of the best I've seen! Love the guitar rhythm and everything :D

When will we see Wanderlei Silva and his heartbreaking rendition of All The Wanderlei's (to the tune of Single Ladies by Beyonce)

I admit it made me chuckle.

"The Chris, The BJ Penn, The Lorenzo and The Dana"

Almost looks like a western film.

Are you preparing for the sequel now, bra? Looking forward to it

Oh-my-god-it's-al-most-here bump

Back